Shorebirds news (now with Pics)!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40+ colors, eh? Some of you guys hoarding this thing trying to get every color should probably just give up and unload some of them onto board members who have been searching hopelessly for a single play copy.

Just sayin'.

(BTW I already have one, so this isn't a request to benefit me)

Not to be rude but why is this "hoarding" and buying multiple copies of other albums that people can't get is "collecting"?

That said, with 40 some odd colors I probably won't be attempting to get more of these.

I was just kidding when I used the term hoarding. I had actually typed something like "Those of you trying to collecting every cover..." and just switched it to "hoarding" for whatever reason.

Understandable if you took it the wrong way but I wasn't trying to talk shit.

Anyways, if I had a few copies I'd be stoked... I'd let a couple of them go to boardies for a fair price then sell a couple more on ebay for stupid money.

well no idea is now out of them... looks like this could going OOP shortly. idiots are still paying out the ass for em on ebay. first one went for 41, and then 36.

oh shit, I just ordered this from No Idea about a week ago. think I should email them to find out if it's in stock or not and will be sent with my order?

If you paid with paypal, and weren't refunded, it was in stock. If you paid with a credit card, and the amount charged (second e-mail) matches the total amount (first e-mail), it was in stock.

oh shit, I just ordered this from No Idea about a week ago. think I should email them to find out if it's in stock or not and will be sent with my order?

If you paid with paypal, and weren't refunded, it was in stock. If you paid with a credit card, and the amount charged (second e-mail) matches the total amount (first e-mail), it was in stock.

not really true...i paid with a credit card and got a second reciept saying it was charged and a week later got an email from no idea saying it was out of stock...bummer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
to those who care....i got an email from erica from rumbletowne, you can send the money orders/cash now, they have the 7"s

its $5ppd for the split and $6ppd for the comp...$11 total, i sent mine out today

hope this info helps

yeah, i forgot to mention that. i sent in $15 and she sent me this back:

nick,

thanks for sending in an order, you're not the only one who saw our

mistake.

we're sending out orders tonight and we'll send you the two 7"s and

some change for the full length since that's not gonna be out for

months and it doesn't make sense to hold onto your dollars.

tighttt