BANDS YOU CAN'T STAND!!

Guest kevinb
The Beatles - i hate their music, and i am completely convinced that they are all of a sudden popular again is because it's the cool thing to like, and because of that fucking piece of shit movie across the universe, fuck that movie, and fuck the beatles

Dude have you been living under a rock ? The beatles have and always will be exteremley huge

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Matthews Band - for the fans entirely. He's a good musician and I like a few songs, but I never want to be associated with his drug-using, hemp necklace, pompous preppy-boy fanclub that follows him around the country because they are trust-fund babies that don't have to work for anything.

THIS SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL

Dave Matthews Band - for the fans entirely. He's a good musician and I like a few songs, but I never want to be associated with his drug-using, hemp necklace, pompous preppy-boy fanclub that follows him around the country because they are trust-fund babies that don't have to work for anything.

THIS SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL

i forgot to mention the "DATE-RAPE" bands. date-rape meaning the bands you would mostly likely hear at a frat house or usually any kind of frat function. spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink!!! you get it by now.

DAVE MATTHEWS

JACK JOHNSON

OAR

PHISH

STRING CHEESE INCIDENT

RUSTED ROOT

JASON MRAZ

NICKELBACK

3 DOORS DOWN..............all that bullshit and then some

to the dude who doesnt like alicia keys... gtfo! jack white asked her to be in his james bond song. enough said.

I'm not denying her talent at all. I think she's very talented and sorta hot. I just can't stand her personality. She just annoys me, that's all. But that song they did for QOS is fucking rad. So I give you that one.

And I'll agree with Radiohead, but moreso the fans who think they're god reincarnated. I don't like the music, but because it just bores me. But I've seen people in tears listening to some songs, and I just want to slap them.

It's like we're the same person.

The Beatles - i hate their music, and i am completely convinced that they are all of a sudden popular again is because it's the cool thing to like, and because of that fucking piece of shit movie across the universe, fuck that movie, and fuck the beatles

Dude have you been living under a rock ? The beatles have and always will be exteremley huge

seriously. I'm ok with you not being into their music but if you don't at least appreciate what they did for music than you are a fucking idiot.

I also completly back the Dave Mathews reasons.

to the dude who doesnt like alicia keys... gtfo! jack white asked her to be in his james bond song. enough said.

I'm not denying her talent at all. I think she's very talented and sorta hot. I just can't stand her personality. She just annoys me, that's all. But that song they did for QOS is fucking rad. So I give you that one.

man im so glad you didnt take this the wrong way... i know what you mean about her personality because shes kind of fucked sometimes, but i just think shes one of those singers whos music is going to last

Can't Stand:

NickleBack, Creed, (insert shitty radio/butt rock band here)

shitty Pop-Country bull-shit

"Dave" and his band of marry-men

Jam-Bands (Talented, yes...annoying, yes...I don't want to pay money to listen to/watch you have a practice session, play your fucking songs and let that be that...musical masturbation pisses me off)

I can understand where you people "Don't Get" a band or what not...but to hate a band like...Radiohead, The Beatles, or Wilco...that I can't really grasp. perhaps you're missing something, and that's fine, but the musicianship is there for sure. To whomever "Heard" that Jeff Tweedy is a dick...I've met him 3 times, he's been super cool and super-kind ever time, answered questions, hung out for a bit, then wen't on about his business...we're not friends, I don't expect hugs and kisses from the guy...certainly not a dick by any means. I can agree that MOST radiohead fans are fucking annoying as shit...but not being able to stand their music...seems to be stretching it a bit. I personally don't care for Pink Floyd, but I appreciate their musicianship...as with the formentioned Jam-Bands, they're talented dudes they certainly don't "Suck"...they just put out music that equates to audio-saudomy.

I can understand where you people "Don't Get" a band or what not...but to hate a band like...Radiohead, The Beatles, or Wilco...that I can't really grasp. perhaps you're missing something, and that's fine, but the musicianship is there for sure. To whomever "Heard" that Jeff Tweedy is a dick...I've met him 3 times, he's been super cool and super-kind ever time, answered questions, hung out for a bit, then wen't on about his business...we're not friends, I don't expect hugs and kisses from the guy...certainly not a dick by any means. I can agree that MOST radiohead fans are fucking annoying as shit...but not being able to stand their music...seems to be stretching it a bit. I personally don't care for Pink Floyd, but I appreciate their musicianship...as with the formentioned Jam-Bands, they're talented dudes they certainly don't "Suck"...they just put out music that equates to audio-saudomy.

I can't stand Radiohead, my girlfriend loves them, they just piss me off, I can't explain it, I want to break shit (and not in a good way) when I hear their music.

Bright eyes- cause some people think he is the new bob dylan...

You don't like a band because of what other people think?

well more specifically my buddy. he told me they were amazing blah blah blah and gave me digital urn and the other one ( mirror something). i didnt like it at all. the guy has an odd voice that i cant stand. too much hype i guess, is what turned me off

THIS SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL

i forgot to mention the "DATE-RAPE" bands. date-rape meaning the bands you would mostly likely hear at a frat house or usually any kind of frat function. spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink!!! you get it by now.

DAVE MATTHEWS

JACK JOHNSON

OAR

PHISH

STRING CHEESE INCIDENT

RUSTED ROOT

JASON MRAZ

NICKELBACK

3 DOORS DOWN..............all that bullshit and then some

I don't see how Phish fits here. I love phish

Guest kevinb

I can't stand Radiohead, my girlfriend loves them, they just piss me off, I can't explain it, I want to break shit (and not in a good way) when I hear their music.

In a Fred Durst way ?

Guest kylewilliam

how did this thread get all the way to 3 pages and me not see a single person say ICP!

[image]

they raps are nonsense and distasteful if you even want to call them raps. the music is tedious and repetitive and well do i need reasons? if anyone has anything positive to say about them id like to hear it

and they love jesus!

Guest smccown13

I can't stand Avenged Sevenfold. Their music just bores me. Yes, they can "shred" but that doesn't make you amazing. I had to see them at Taste of Chaos, and they just annoyed me. With their pyro and naked ladies. The naked ladies were nice though. I'm not sure if them annoying me is a viable reason to hate them, but I still vote for a7x. Also, I hate Bullet for my Valentine.

I can't stand Avenged Sevenfold. Their music just bores me. Yes, they can "shred" but that doesn't make you amazing. I had to see them at Taste of Chaos, and they just annoyed me. With their pyro and naked ladies. The naked ladies were nice though. I'm not sure if them annoying me is a viable reason to hate them, but I still vote for a7x. Also, I hate Bullet for my Valentine.

I'm really into theiur first 2 albums, benfore they stopped screaming completely and stareted "shredding;" all the time.

Guest smccown13

I'm really into theiur first 2 albums, benfore they stopped screaming completely and stareted "shredding;" all the time.

All of the fans try to justify by that by explaining how the lead singer fucked up his vocal cords. Really, it was because they wanted some money. He might of fucked up his voice too, I don't know.