polar bear club playing tonight in seattle

I'm not sure if there is a ton of washington friends on here, but I saw this bulletin last night and am kind of stoked. I guess the band is recording in seattle right now and they're taking a break and playing a show tonight with have heart and the shook ones. It's at the west seattle american leagion hall or whatever. Not sure how much it is, probably $10 or so. Should be a good time. Not super into the other bands, but never seen PBC and figured it would be a good time.

Just a heads up for anyone in town...

http://www.last.fm/event/971486

yeah, I'm pretty pumped actually, hoping it doesn't sell out or anything stupid. I almost won tickets last night on a local radio show, off by one call, damn.

edit: shit, I kind of forgot defiance, ohio is playing tonight, not this is a dilemma...

Dudes are recording with Matt Bayles... it would be funny if their next record sounded like Mastodon or Isis and bummed the fuck out of tons of kids expecting the same thing.

Of course, it's probably going to sound awesome. Chris Browne could fart in jar and record it, and it would most likely sound killer.

Show was fucking amazing. How is Camadre not bigger than they are? Shook Ones put on a good show for sure. The place went crazy for Have Heart. Polar Bear Club was the best. Set list as follows

Our Ballads

Election Day

Eat Dinner, Bury The Dog and Run

Resent and Resistance

Burned Out In A Jar

The Bug Parade

Ten Minutes(The Get Up Kids Cover)

Parked In The Parking Lot Of Your Heart

Most Miserable Life

I was there. Would of been nice to meet some of you dudes. One flaw, I don't know what you guys look like. Polar Bear Club was amazing, I was blown away by Comadre, I've never heard them before. Didn't stay around for Have Heart though.

I missed comadre, which kind of sucks. I barely talked the girl into going to the show, by the time we got there she was saying she was gonan dye if she didn't eat, grabbed some tickets, walked up to talericos pizza(amazing), walked back down and comadre was taking their drums off the floor. And then yeah, checked out before have heart.

I was standing along the side of the building. Bad ankles make for shows kind of boring sometimes, so I need something to lean on if they ain't feeling it. Also a good chance to try out my new H4. I know this is shit quality, but here is the cover PBC did, gonna have to turn up your speakers or something, but whatever, fuck it...

PBC - 10 minutes