Facebook...

Guest smccown13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it used to be such an elite thing. my friends were talking about it on break once and i was so jealous because my school wasn't one of the ones on it yet and you had to have a special school email to sign up. then one magical day etown got facebook and the collective gpas of everyone on campus dropped at least 4 tenths of a point because no studying got done for the next week.

now i just use it to stalk people from h.s. or college that i dont feel like talking to, but i'm nosey about. like all the 'popular' girls i graduated with who now have babies and aren't quite sure who the daddy is. it's a self esteem booster.

now i just use it to stalk people from h.s. or college that i dont feel like talking to, but i'm nosey about. like all the 'popular' girls i graduated with who now have babies and aren't quite sure who the daddy is. it's a self esteem booster.

No way, same here! Like 4 or 5 girls I went to high school with have babies. It's really weird, they all seem super stoked about it. I would not want a baby at 20. If I learned anything from movies, it's that babies look cute, but when you go to change their diaper they will pee all over your face.

I ditched Myspace. Facebook is sweet, the new layout is too much like Twitter though.

I love the ability to ignore people and any type of update. I don't have too many annoying friends that do that stuff though -- when people complain about that I'm always thinking "Why do you have so many stupid friends." When I used to use Myspace I'd delete anyone who posted a survey, even if they were a good friend -- it was kind of amusing.

Facebook will become lame soon and a new site will pop up and it'll be hip and cool, then it'll get popular and die off. Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, next...

I ditched Myspace. Facebook is sweet, the new layout is too much like Twitter though.

I love the ability to ignore people and any type of update. I don't have too many annoying friends that do that stuff though -- when people complain about that I'm always thinking "Why do you have so many stupid friends." When I used to use Myspace I'd delete anyone who posted a survey, even if they were a good friend -- it was kind of amusing.

Facebook will become lame soon and a new site will pop up and it'll be hip and cool, then it'll get popular and die off. Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, next...

Twitter.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=506194697&ref=profile

Add me if you wannnaaa! I really abhor the new layout. Most Facebooking I do these days is through my Blackberry. After I got a Facebook I hardly even touch MySpace anymore. While Facebook's become more irritating lately it isn't anywhere near as irritating as MySpace.

so I never signed up for facebook but a few weeks ago started getting emails that friends I had in college were adding me as friends. I thought maybe one bored sleep deprived night I signed up for facebook and didnt remember so I went to log in with the password I use for everything. It didnt work so that just confirmed that I didnt sign myself up. I used the forgot password link and got the message that a new password had been sent to my email... the same email I had been getting messages on from facebook. I waited for a few hours and the email never showed up so I tried the forgot password thing again and facebook told me they had already sent me a new password and I had to "be patient". I looked for a way to contact facebook to figure out what was going on so I could see how I have a facebook account but there is no way to contact anyone without logging into an account and I cant log into an account without a new password... facebook customer service makes me sad :(.

Facebook makes me sad about the state of society. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU JUST MADE SOME MICROWAVE CHICKEN AND YOU'RE EATING IT WHILST WATCHING FAMILY GUY. or That you got so drunk last night you don't remember where you eneded up. Woopty fucking doo for you!

says the guy who basically does the exact same thing in a record thread:

-Last night started out pretty shitty

+got awesome once it became the AM

-had my drink spiked

+God Bless The Number Twelve Looks Like You/Drunken easy girls

-Missed The Prodigy

+Going to see Casiotone for the Painfully Alone on Wednesday and Rolo Tomassi on Firday.

love you (no homo)