What Swedish bands do you like?

I don't know if there any more swedes on this board besides myself. So, I thought it would be fun to see what you all think of Swedish music. We got some pretty awesome bands over here actually. Here's a couple of tips for you to check out, you've probably heard most already, but anyway...

Nice bands from Sweden:

Skitsystem, Victims, Disfear, Let Me Out, Angers Curse, Stick & Brinn, Between Us, Nasum (RIP), Path of No Return, Smalltown, Nitad, Bombshell Rocks, Tysta Mari, Twopointeight, Alouatta, Subwaste, Skywalkers (RIP), The Pricks, Social Pressure, First Cut, Acursed etc...

What Swedish bands do you all listen to?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refused

Millencolin

Bombshell Rocks

Crashdiet

Hardcore Superstar

Crucified Barbara

Looptroop/Promoe

*Just added*

Inflames

Crashdiet & Hardcore Superstar... Those two are awful, ha ha. Hellacopters would definitely be my first choice if I were to mention a good rock'n'roll band from here. They split up a while ago though.

Yes, Looptroop are awesome, but their latest record wasn't that good. I like the earlier stuff better.

Big fan of Let Me Out; hopefully the US release of their new album will get them some extra attention. I'm still partial to most of the Burning Heart roster, and definitely The Sounds.

These guys are really good friends of mine. I made the artwork for the U.S. version of the album. It's being released next week! However, the LP version will probably not be out until after the summer. It's gonna be on orange vinyl.

more info here: www.warbirdentertainment.com

Check 'em out.

[image]

Refused

Millencolin

Bombshell Rocks

Crashdiet

Hardcore Superstar

Crucified Barbara

Looptroop/Promoe

*Just added*

Inflames

Crashdiet & Hardcore Superstar... Those two are awful, ha ha. Hellacopters would definitely be my first choice if I were to mention a good rock'n'roll band from here. They split up a while ago though.

Yes, Looptroop are awesome, but their latest record wasn't that good. I like the earlier stuff better.

Haha, i woudln't say awful - Crashdiet i don't know much about them, only heard one album but Riot In Everyone makes me wanna rock out (Infact i'm listening to it now to reassure myself that is good.

Hardcore Superstar are ok... only really know Bad sneakers and a Piná Colada and there self titled, Liberation is an awesome song! and they did a real good set at Sweden Rock Festival in 2007. but along side a of Punk and Hardcore, i have a bit of a 80's hair metal fetish. Haha.

I havn't heard any Looptroop since they changed their name to Looptroop Rockers.

Might check some out when i get a bit of spare cash.

i also like tar...Feathers! and ska bands like chickenpox & liberator.

You might already have it/ Know about it, but if you like Liberator etc, check out the Burning heart DVD "Hang The VJ" it has a stack of Liberator videos, as well as Refused, Millencolin etc.