Agoraphobic Nosebleed FLORIAN cover art print!!!

I love Bertmers stuff and have been waiting for this to come out for about a month now but as of yet i still haven't picked it up. I'm on the fence still and with Hagakure II coming out soon as well as more Kevin Leary prints(hopefully soon) I think I'm going to hold off. It's really nice looking and I like that it's just the line work. If this print lasts til friday i will be shocked.

I agree that a S&D subscription would be nice as i place a lot of single orders and pay a lot out in shipping. I'd only hesitate if it was a mixed bag with prints and "concert" posters. There's so few of those that I love enough to actually buy I wouldn't want to end up with a handful of them that I have no use for.

If anyone orders this or any of the other sick shit over at S & D do yourself a favor and buy that kevin leary print. It's fucking incredible in person and it's a super easy size to frame. you'll love it.

while i agree that its an awesome print i measured mine and its definitely 25"x18" making it 1" too big for the very easy to find 24"x18" frame at any store. so to me this means i'll need a custom frame and that doesnt seem to be super easy to me.... maybe i'm crazy and need to measure again?