The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim

timwt

collecting sink or swim will be virtually impossible soon unless you've got the $$$. i can't even get a single version of this record without having to spend at the least 50 bucks. i wish i wasn't so broke around christmas when no idea had the white/red splatter for 7 bucks. fuck me.

Lucky I got in early.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

Generation Records in NYC had a few copies. I mean, granted, I don't know how many CD's XOXO Records pressed in the first place. Maybe with the label switch to Side One Dummy, they're not doing it anymore and thus we can only assume SOD will repress them eventually.

yeah i talked to some record stores and they've been saying the cd's oop. oh well.

Fuck! All I want is a complete copy of this album and it's impossible to get! I'm tired of having to stream it from Punknews whenever I want to listen to it - which is a lot.

Do you have a trade list? Perhaps I'll part with my copy.

Fuck! All I want is a complete copy of this album and it's impossible to get! I'm tired of having to stream it from Punknews whenever I want to listen to it - which is a lot.

Do you have a trade list? Perhaps I'll part with my copy.

I've been meaning to make one for a while now and haven't gotten around to it. Though I don't really have much I'd be willing to trade at this point. Thanks for the offer, though.

yeah i talked to some record stores and they've been saying the cd's oop. oh well.

curmudgeons still got 'em for 12 bucks a pop

god i love that place. it's so small but it's got everything. i think i'll go there tomorrow and grab it. while i'm there i might as well see if they've got the vinyl left.

I think I might have picked up the last No Idea copy. It seems like it was sold out everywhere right after I got mine. Glad I didn't wait any longer.

same here, ordered it from no idea, then all of a sudden copies were on ebay for $75. I didn't even think of it like that. I downloaded the album and liked it so much I felt like I needed to have the actual album.

The double 7" would be nice...

"What is now become the worst keep secret in the punk rock world... SideOneDummy Records is proud to announce that The Gaslight Anthem from New Brunswick, NJ have officially joined our roster. The band’s first full-length release for the label will be released by early Fall, produced by Ted Hutt (Chuck Ragan, Flogging Molly, Street Dogs, Bouncing Souls)."

http://www.sideonedummy.com/index.php