So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13
Just straight sex..and she got tired right before i came..so i jacked off on her stomach. I forgot to tell people that part. Then it ended with an awkward hug.

How can you get tired of less than a half an hour of sex?! Ask for a refund dude!

It was late. She might have not slept for a few days.

Guest smccown13
But wait, when you hugged her did she have your spunk on her stomach still?

Of course there were tissues by my bed. This is me we are talking about.

Just straight sex..and she got tired right before i came..so i jacked off on her stomach. I forgot to tell people that part. Then it ended with an awkward hug.

How can you get tired of less than a half an hour of sex?! Ask for a refund dude!

wow no bj's and this too?

that sucks, you definitely should have at least gotten some money back, much less a picture

Guest smccown13

wow no bj's and this too?

that sucks, you definitely should have at least gotten some money back, much less a picture

I think she might have taken advantage of me being drunk.

It was late. She might have not slept for a few days.

Don't make excuses for your whore! She should have been DTF for at least however long she offered. I don't sleep for days sometimes and I'm still able to function-- well I guess it depends on how many days, but in general the only thing I can't do after missing out on days of sleep is write an essay/schoolwork before some rest.

Guest smccown13
So..did she like the place?

She said it was cozy and good for someone single or a couple. She liked the bathroom. Thanks for remembering that this was a housewarming present to myself.

So..did she like the place?

She said it was cozy and good for someone single or a couple. She liked the bathroom. Thanks for remembering that this was a housewarming present to myself.

You reminded me I never got myself a housewarming gift for my new apartment. I've been too broke. Don't think I'm gonna rent a person off craigslist.

I'm thinking a new stereo receiver when I have the money so I can listen to my records again...and some new speakers too. Those are on their way out too. It's sad. I miss listening to my records.

Guest drahtuos

You reminded me I never got myself a housewarming gift for my new apartment. I've been too broke. Don't think I'm gonna rent a person off craigslist.

I'm thinking a new stereo receiver when I have the money so I can listen to my records again...and some new speakers too. Those are on their way out too. It's sad. I miss listening to my records.

you can't listen to your records :'(

Guest smccown13

you can't listen to your records :'(

Whoa...whoa...wait.....we are supposed to listen to them?

Guest smccown13

haha Did you give her a tour?

A very short one. It's an efficiency.

Screw the records, I'll buy you a man next week to uh... break in your pad. We can browse when I get to Philly or something!

i think you can get all of these things off of craigslist