So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13
Just straight sex..and she got tired right before i came..so i jacked off on her stomach. I forgot to tell people that part. Then it ended with an awkward hug.

I really hope she toweled off before that hug.

I made sure of that..and she was wearing her shirt during the hug.

Guest drahtuos
This is probably one of the only situations you could have punched a girl and gotten away with it.

you never know, remember sham wow guy?

Guest smccown13

I mean..it's funny and brought the lulz or whatever..but honestly it sunk in today and i'm extremely ashamed of myself.

I mean..it's funny and brought the lulz or whatever..but honestly it sunk in today and i'm extremely ashamed of myself.

haha.. dude, no one thinks any less of you.. especially when you are using your experience to bring on the lulz and kinda laughing at yourself in the process. I've tasted period blood before... shit happens.

Guest drahtuos

haha.. dude, no one thinks any less of you.. especially when you are using your experience to bring on the lulz and kinda laughing at yourself in the process. I've tasted period blood before... shit happens.

this, except i've never tasted period blood. we love you scotty. <3

Have you ever tasted a hooker's period blood?

Guest smccown13

Holy shit? REAL red wings?

Have you ever tasted a hooker's period blood?

::)

no, not that i can think off.. though i did call her a hooker.. does that count?

Please tell me it was an accident.

i had a cold and i thought she was just wet... my bad..

the same sort of thing happened to me. it was with an ex girlfriend and i was "diddlin" and then all of a sudden it got real moist. i was thinking "fuck yeah" and "man i'm good". 5 minutes later i finish up and look down and my entire hand is covered in blood.

i had a cold and i thought she was just wet... my bad..

the same sort of thing happened to me. it was with an ex girlfriend and i was "diddlin" and then all of a sudden it got real moist. i was thinking "fuck yeah" and "man i'm good". 5 minutes later i finish up and look down and my entire hand is covered in blood.

did you taste it though???

Guest adam526
I'm suprised there hasn't been any photoshop.

I haven't had time to. The ideas have been flowing though, not flowing as hard as all this period talk though