So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

Guest smccown13
The guy I'm dating is impotent (worthless), I would have done it with you for free! But now you are all tainted with hooker vajayjay germs.

I'm sure I'm missing out..

Guest duhpunk

]

The guy I'm dating is impotent (worthless), I would have done it with you for free! But now you are all tainted with hooker vajayjay germs.

Haiiiii

Guest duhpunk

but i understand why you did it. i'm on the ultimate dry spell myself. if i wasn't worried about herps or po-po's knocking on my door, i might consider it.

Guest smccown13

Well i just called and asked if she wanted to hang out..and she said how long and we agreed to that. You just have to never agree to money or sex, or mention anything about money for sex. She knows why you called.

Guest smccown13
see if she'll come over and make you dinner / clean your house for an hour.

One time my friends and I were going to call one to see if she wanted to play video games, or Risk.

see if she'll come over and make you dinner / clean your house for an hour.

One time my friends and I were going to call one to see if she wanted to play video games, or Risk.

Do you realize how much fucking money it would take to pay a hooker to complete a game of risk? You fucking be out 5 grand.

Guest smccown13

Do you realize how much fucking money it would take to pay a hooker to complete a game of risk? You fucking be out 5 grand.

my new signature..