So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

i had a cold and i thought she was just wet... my bad..

the same sort of thing happened to me. it was with an ex girlfriend and i was "diddlin" and then all of a sudden it got real moist. i was thinking "fuck yeah" and "man i'm good". 5 minutes later i finish up and look down and my entire hand is covered in blood.

Happened to me too... Gross.

I was at a bachelor party once that ended with a few of us calling hookers. Only one showed up and she was real busted so we paid her a couple bucks to leave.

i mentioned this to my sister, and apparently she found the thread and read though the whole thing.

so scott, if you're reading this, you are famous even outside of VC!

and we all <3 you!

breakxdownn

i read that thread on vc about the prositute

and LOLOLOLOLOL

Allison Frank

LOL DID YOU?!

WASNT IT WOOOOOW?!

breakxdownn

YES HAHA IT WAS SO FUNNY.

i was like wtf

forreal

LOL

and he even stopped to flip the record

HAHAHA

Can someone pay to go down on a he-she so scott doesn't feel so lame?

Analingus would also suffice.

while not quite hookers, i have eaten out a woman ass many a time (only after showering though).. shit happens. before you know it you're gaping that asshole like your holding a elevator door open with your fingers grasping for dear life.

edit: Showering

Analingus would also suffice.

while not quite hookers, i have eaten out a woman ass many a time (only after showing though).. shit happens. before you know it you're gaping that asshole like your holding a elevator door open with your fingers grasping for dear life.

Showing what? is it like "Hey, look at my cock, don't bother with that though, I just want to lick where your poops come from and there are quite clearly no erogenous zones"

im pretty sure he meant "showering"

thank you dan.. and the anus can be a erogenous zone...you got nerve endings galore there. just like the eurethra. erogenous zone can be anything from ears, neck, etc etc. hell i dated one woman who only liked it in the behind while she masturbated. (it would have made for a awesome video series). you haven't been reading my blog. :P

i have eaten out a woman ass many a time.. shit happens.

Line of the year.

what i meant is you do things you normally wouldn't think of doing during sex while in the heat of the moment.. i saw it afterwards and thought.. damn, that's a sticker in the making.. but no one noticed so i just let it be.. hahaha.. oh well.

Line of the year.

what i meant is you do things you normally wouldn't think of doing during sex while in the heat of the moment.. i saw it afterwards and thought.. damn, that's a sticker in the making.. but no one noticed so i just let it be.. hahaha.. oh well.

Haha. I love it. It's perfect.

Line of the year.

I am not judging. I have licked my wife's ass a million and one times.