So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

this...wow. i read it all through this morning at work.

....wow. lol

Haha lets get a ladies opinion lol

Mine would be a philosophy I tend to stick by. I say if it isn't hurting anyone else, and if it makes you happy, good for you. Go for it. If that includes soliciting a prostitute then so be it. If he wanted to snort coke off her tits ok. To each his own. As long as he wrapped it up. Though...as far as the whole going down thing, I'm gonna recommend burning the toothbrush, getting a new one and possibly rinsing his mouth with bleach just to be on the safe side. Oh yeah...and get tested. You can still get STD's via oral to crotch contact.

On less serious note I'm glad everyone's having a good time. I got some lulz out of it.

And the fact that she wouldn't give you a BJ is just ludicrous. I'd have kicked her out. If you're gonna be doing sexual acts for money you best be giving head.

Guest drahtuos

std tests for dudes sucks, i got one once and it's not fun. they take this swab thing and shove it up your piss hole.

Guest drahtuos

no i totally agree, i'm all down for getting yourself tested rather than risk spreading it around. but still.. uncomfortable.

Guest drahtuos
std tests for dudes sucks, i got one once and it's not fun. they take this swab thing and shove it up your piss hole.

You are not lying. The doctor laughed when I screamed when he put the swab in. I asked him if he'd like to be punched in the johnson.

haha.

Guest drahtuos
Cheap ass had nothing to do with it. If they had offered any option other than getting a stick jammed up my urethra I would have paid whatever it cost.

yeah same here. oh and were you guys clean? i was!

They're different tests for different STDs. In college I ran the gauntlet, just to be sure. They drew blood for one, stuck the pee hole for another and then did a piss test. All for different STDs.

The best part is jamming a q-tip in your urethra irritates it (understandably), so peeing in a cup also sucked. So he got to make all three suck.