Bad Religion Ep (still available...?)

Just ordered, the record store I went to sold out, as was the bouncing souls show going on at it...

I picked up my BR 7" around 11:30-12:00. I think they still had a few copies. Mine was on white. What time did you get there at?

I was actually at a watchmen artwork exhibit a few blocks away, what happened was I was supposed to be in NYC on Friday, figured I would miss record store day all together, wound up having plans change, and was there Saturday, totally forgot it was record store day. Then getting a text about the BR 7 inch, but got to generations too late, about 130.

I picked up my BR 7" around 11:30-12:00. I think they still had a few copies. Mine was on white. What time did you get there at?

I was actually at a watchmen artwork exhibit a few blocks away, what happened was I was supposed to be in NYC on Friday, figured I would miss record store day all together, wound up having plans change, and was there Saturday, totally forgot it was record store day. Then getting a text about the BR 7 inch, but got to generations too late, about 130.

Did you at least stick around for bouncing souls?

Did you at least stick around for bouncing souls?

couldn't get in, walked a bit, found a street fair and scored some Elvis Costello and the replacements records...

I got to Generation right on time for what I thought would be the beginning of the Souls. It turns out there was a huge line and a delay (I was told it was starting at 1 pm). I walked in, grabbed a copy of the BR 7", asked for an extra for my man Von and was denied, and headed over to Bleeker to get the Walk Among Us reissue. hen I came back they still hadn't let people in for the Souls. I waited in line for 20 minutes but had to meet someone at 2:00. Being that Generation in stores were never more than 25-30 minutes in the past I figure there was no way I was making making my date. I gave my ticket to someone without a ticket who claimed The Bouncing Souls were his favorite band and took off. At least I got the EP out of it!

I got to Generation right on time for what I thought would be the beginning of the Souls. It turns out there was a huge line and a delay (I was told it was starting at 1 pm). I walked in, grabbed a copy of the BR 7", asked for an extra for my man Von and was denied, and headed over to Bleeker to get the Walk Among Us reissue. hen I came back they still hadn't let people in for the Souls. I waited in line for 20 minutes but had to meet someone at 2:00. Being that Generation in stores were never more than 25-30 minutes in the past I figure there was no way I was making making my date. I gave my ticket to someone without a ticket who claimed The Bouncing Souls were his favorite band and took off. At least I got the EP out of it!

respect. I'd +1 you if i did that sort of thing

Bouncing Souls were scheduled to go on at 2...tickets went on sale at 1

Got this email today:

Thanks for your order, however we ran out of these immediately on Saturday and we are not going to be getting ony more in! Please note we did not charge your card and we apologize for any inconveniences,

Thanks

erik

Bummer.

Got the email also. But check out streetlightrecords.com

They have it posted as well. Along with The Peel Sessions and Even Worse.

I ordered the Original Ep.

Hey hey, apparently they're available here:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/bad-religion/

I picked up one on white

saw this and picked up the bundle. Someone needs to confirm/deny if these are the same or if they are different than the ones from record store day... the post on the BR myspace deliberately mentioned that this bundle has the 'original' matrix's of "we're not bad religion..." "...you are." on it. Are the RSD versions like this as well?