Sigur Ros 7xLP box set marked down at Insound

Guest abravemorning
Can't you get it for $150 from the place that put it out and on ebay?

either way more than I could afford even though I'd love this.

My roommate found his box set on eBay for $150, shipped. I've seen it around local places for $180-190.

WHAT....THE....EFFF:

http://www.insound.com/The_White_Stripes_Meg_%26_Jack_Flash_Drive_Set_USB+Flash+Drive/productmain/p/INS40759/

For a band that claims to hate computers so much this is beyond odd.

Remember the move after V2 went under? While I am sure it was easy for Mr White to throw his demands around at other smaller/midsize labels, I don't think WB went along without some demands of their own. Something tells me these were one of them. But on the plus side props to WB for allowing short run vinyl presses for them too.

Sigur Ros sounds like what girls who want to be pretty pretty princesses imagine is playing in the background as they ride a white steed in slow motion to a castle in the clouds. Or the exact opposite, depending on your mood. I'm not a huge fan of their music, but holy shit does this video blow my mind:

Also, I'm pretty sure the White Stripes themselves are behind those drives. They also made 3" records and sold them with a special 3" record player as well. But that's a different thread.