New to VC: AC/DC,Deftones,GreenDay,GnR,Juno,Thrice

Guest admin1338560633

Guest scriptedrain
Fuck! I would've bought a Thrice. Juno's out too. Womp!

Trade me a Transatlanticism for that Thrice, it'll be done easily.

Death Cab for Cutie releases are out of the question. I'm trying to get them all (I just won a white Facts yesterday :) ).

Pick them all up, give one to Aarondanger for the $12, flip the rest. Plz?

well, am i missing something? i didnt think they were worth twice the price?

we are selling them so much because we kind of got duped into thinking they were an import. they are not an import but people have been buying them. I think theya re close to out of print???

well, am i missing something? i didnt think they were worth twice the price?

we are selling them so much because we kind of got duped into thinking they were an import. they are not an import but people have been buying them. I think theya re close to out of print???

oh man, thats a bummer. almost any record store i go into there are copies, at least 2-3.

Just a suggestion that I'm posting here to see if anyone else agrees (maybe I'm the only one).

If VC is going to have 10,000 titles, the storefront really needs to be changed. I think right now it's already getting too difficult to browse and it would make good business sense (move more product).

On my wish list would be:

-Ability to sort by date added (I really have no idea what is special about the 11 titles in "New Releases" and it's the same thing with "Exclusive Releases")

-Ability to select a letter of the alphabet (say, within LPs)

-A color vinyl category (there's already a pic disc category and it seems people these days have a more of a color fever than ever before)

Not sure if this is possible under channel advisor but it seems these would involve virtually no additional input when the release is added.

Guest scriptedrain

Agreed about the store overhaul (as well as the "We Recommend" section on the sidebar of VC.com). I also always wondered why most of the releases have 2 lines of the same text (one line is a link and the line below is the same words but not a link).

I think the store could be even more kickass, it'll just take a lot of time and effort.

I promise an overhaul of the site and be better about updating new releases. We just started training some new help and that will free me up to maintain the site a lot more. I promise!

and I will be getting more juno, dookie, and weakerthan early next week.