possibly buying nba jam arcade unit

matt

other arcade units i'd love to own

Cruisin USA

Time Crisis

Heck yeah, and Gauntlet Legends. There was also this badass one at a local restaurant that I used to play as a kid where it was a regular standup arcade unit with a foot pedal for gassing the car, and a wheel, and it also had a separate joystick that controlled a gun that you could shoot out of your car. It was amazing, I wish I knew the name.

Guest smccown13
other arcade units i'd love to own

Cruisin USA

Time Crisis

Heck yeah, and Gauntlet Legends. There was also this badass one at a local restaurant that I used to play as a kid where it was a regular standup arcade unit with a foot pedal for gassing the car, and a wheel, and it also had a separate joystick that controlled a gun that you could shoot out of your car. It was amazing, I wish I knew the name.

We have a Gauntlet Legends machine at work. It makes the slow days worth it. It's a rule that I can't play it when I have tables.

It's a lot better investment than a prostitute. I'll tell you that much.

Hahahahah...

I'd love a Time Crisis machine. I've spent so many lunch breaks wasting all my money in the mall arcade on Time Crisis.

Or Area 51. Such a cheesy game, but I've played it so much I can beat it all the way through on $.25. Not too difficult, but I'm proud.

our mall got rid of the arcade during this new renovation they are doing which is a bummer because nothing screams mall to me like a neon air hockey table.

what was the name of that game that had the skateboard on it and like the rails that you could hang onto? if it was as fun as i remember id like one of those. im sure it was probably pretty bad though.