pics - last lights, rise against, FMTM, etc..

Just saw these posted via the pirates press blog...

Happy 4/20 fellow (green) vinyl fiends...!!!Something special from our own label to top this weeks posting... Hot off the presses, here's a shot of the CockSParrer printwork as the project nears final completion at this point...

[image]

BAND: COCKSPARRER "Here We Stand" LP & CDLABEL: PIRATES PRESS RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
--- AVAILABLE IN EARLY MAY!!!Embossing on the LP, spot gloss on the CD, and dont forget the West Ham colored VINYL... OiOi!

[image]

We pirates cant wait to share this one with you... Such an amazing album and a GREAT package!! Both the CD & LP version (which both come with a BONUS DVD!)For any of you who aren't already in the know, Pirates Press will be having our 5 year anniversary party this Novemeber, featuring COCK SPARRER for two nights at the Great American Music Hall in SF!! WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE AS MANY CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS (YOU!!!) AS POSSIBLE!! PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO SPEND THIS SPECIAL WEEKEND WITH US. IT WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE!!! --- On that note, the following record is a MUST HAVE as well. Smalltown, from Sweden is THE most under-discovered band out there... I can GUARANTEE there will not be a day for the foreseeable future that this record finds itself silent in our office. We in fact played it all day (non-stop) on friday, half testing to see who would crack first... problem was, no one did. 9 hours of flipping the same twelve inches and everyone was still dancing and singing along. We all know the words now too, it's kind of sickening... hehe... Cant wait to have you guys out in November for the gig!! Congrats and all the best of luck with these records... you deserve something this awesome to show for all the hard work!! Cheers!!

[image]

BAND: SMALLTOWN "Implosion" LABEL: DERANGED RECORDS / COMBAT ROCK INDUSTRYLABEL WEBSITE:
/
is some more loot fresh off the dock, heading out to a record store near you!!! ...This is one of my favorite layouts in a while... Super clean, badass photos, and a huge stapled book... Stellar guys, really... Top notch!!

[image]

BAND: LAST LIGHTS "No Past, No Present, No Future"LABEL: MIGHTIER THAN SWORDLABEL WEBSITE:
CD. A plain old CD... but leading the way with the most units pressed by us for a band we fucking love!! Congrats for keeping it rocking hard guys!! If you dont own this cd or record, you should. You are totally missing out...

[image]

BAND: THE AGGROLITES "Dirty Reggae" LABEL: AXE RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
with this one... looking GREAT, as did the first pressing... Personally I like these color choices better!! Makes me want some COFFEE!!

[image]

BAND: THE COFFEE PROJECT "Easy Does It" LABEL: PAPER AND PLASTICKLABEL WEBSITE:
7" fun from FAT!! I imagine these will disappear pretty fast!

[image]

BAND: RISE AGAINST "Grammatizator" 7"LABEL: FAT WRECK CHORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
quick local shoutout with this one... Looks great, sounds great!!

[image]

BAND: PUNCH "S/T"LABEL: DISCOS HUELGA / 625 THRASHCORELABEL WEBSITE:
/
some more LOCAL awesomeness from Johnny Peebucks' (of Swingin' Utters' fame) new baby!

[image]

BAND: DRUGLORDS OF THE AVENUES "Sing Songs"LABEL: RED SCARELABEL WEBSITE:
and clean, simple and stark... good shit. Starfucker!!

[image]

BAND: STARFUCKER "Jupiter"LABEL: BADMAN RECORDING CO.LABEL WEBSITE:
Beautiful cover on this one... framed perfectly by a simple square spot UV frame around the cover painting and a reversed one on the back cover. Nice!!!

[image]

BAND: Lewis & Clarke "Light Time"LABEL: LA SOCIETE EXPEDITIONNAIRELABEL WEBSITE:
as beautiful (to some I suppose), but with way more gruesome, gnarly, ghoulish intercourse... Wow. Kind of leaves you speechless...

[image]

BAND: BESTIAL HOLOCAUST "Temple of Damnation"LABEL: CRUSH UNTIL MADNESS RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
great record, packaged with class, as it deserves... heavy shit, on many levels... !!

[image]

BAND: ANATOMI71 "Mot Nya Hojder" LPLABEL: UNREST RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
that note, gotta give the Europeans another little nod with this SOLID package too... Keep up the good work Timo! This looks great!!!

[image]

BAND: FROM MONUMENT TO MASSES "On Little Known Frequencies" LABEL: GOLDEN ANTENNALABEL WEBSITE:
great layout... again a little different than the others in the plunder... Meant to screw with your eyes. Success!!

[image]

BAND: TOWERS "Full Circle"LABEL: INIT RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:
some Weasel-esque feelings here... ahhh... high school...

[image]

BAND: THE BLAME ITS / THE OLD WIVES Split 7"LABEL: EAT SHIT AND DIE RECORDSLABEL WEBSITE:

We hope you all supported Record Store Day this weekend, bought lots of vinyl, ran out of money and kept seeing more to go back for... We'll keep doing our part to make sure the badass shit keeps finding its way there, you make sure to keep buying it!!!Keep on Keepin' On!! VINYL RULES ALL!!! XO

the LL package looks great, minus the rainbow splatter.

it looks so out of place

cmon dude! GOTTA KEEP YOUR MIND OPEN!

haha thanks guys, we worked really hard on compiling this project and the vinyl layout. we should have them in our hands early next week and out to you by the end of the week!

If you haven't picked up a copy of the Last Lights record, we still have the rainbow splatter and half black/half green available here: http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

And you can get Neutral Territory's exclusive color [white w/ black splatter] here:

http://ntr.bigcartel.com

We worked really hard on this, so please show your support!!

If you haven't picked up a copy of the Last Lights record, we still have the rainbow splatter and half black/half green available here: http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

And you can get Neutral Territory's exclusive color [white w/ black splatter] here:

care to share pressing info?

care to share pressing info?

first pressing:

20 test pressings

100 black [180 gram]

150 white w/ black splatter [Neutral Territory Exclusive]

375 clear w/ "taste the rainbow" splatter

375 half black/half army green

• 2 weeks later...

so i was going to post a "where's my damn last lights record" type reply...

but i just read on the NT website, a post from 5/5 that said they had received them and were starting the shipping process.

I guess this means it shouldnt be expected in Australia yet. Have any of you American folk got your mits on it yet?