Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got nothing from AM yet.

Got two from AM today. Unfortunately they are for a friend in town and not for me.

My bloodpact hasn't shown up yet. Probably tomorrow/monday I would assume.

I'm hoping mine appear today but we'll see. I'm wondering if they'll combine my two orders. But being that I'm in CA and you're in KY, I should have mine sooner than you so, dammit they need to be at my door already!

I just got them all yesterday! I don't remember what the heck I ordered because I got an extra BP color AND an extra VC color.

(I think, the VC color is the yellow/purple w/ black splatter and the BP color is red w/ black splatter, right?)

Sweet, that means I should be getting my BP version in the week or two! Thanks again for helping me out +1

I just got them all yesterday! I don't remember what the heck I ordered because I got an extra BP color AND an extra VC color.

(I think, the VC color is the yellow/purple w/ black splatter and the BP color is red w/ black splatter, right?)

Sweet, that means I should be getting my BP version in the week or two! Thanks again for helping me out +1

Yep though I don't remember ordering a extra VC color, but its quite possible I did and I don't remember.

I'm originally from El Paso, but I am currently stationed at school in Lubbock. Go Red Raiders!

you?

I've had some good times in Lubbock but I can't stand it for more than a weekend. Don't you ever get bored?

I played a show in lubbock about 4 years ago, cant remember the venue, but it was awesome, good show too

I'm originally from El Paso, but I am currently stationed at school in Lubbock. Go Red Raiders!

you?

I've had some good times in Lubbock but I can't stand it for more than a weekend. Don't you ever get bored?

it's not too bad, i know good people. I work at the radio station here and the only place that sells vinyl in town. Mix that with cheap drinks and shows we all book and we have ourselves a good time.

you just have to adapt.

Where in Texas are you from?

you?

I was born in Corpus but I go to A&M in College Station. We did work on you a couple weeks ago in basketball son!

I visited Tech when I was looking at colleges. The school itself was really nice, but Lubbock I wasn't too fond of. I don't really like College Station either, but at least it's close to stuff.

you?

I was born in Corpus but I go to A&M in College Station. We did work on you a couple weeks ago in basketball son!

I visited Tech when I was looking at colleges. The school itself was really nice, but Lubbock I wasn't too fond of. I don't really like College Station either, but at least it's close to stuff.

yeah you did. and so did kansas, and baylor today. At least we got Texas down a bit though..

man, college station, that's rough. Austin is just 6 away so it's not that bad.

Yes, i am new here but not sure how long I have to be around to ask for things but if anyone has one of the yellow /purple/black splatters, PM me. I am interested. My Wife and I are getting a Baby Blue one which is her late LATE Christmas gift. I do have quite an extensive collection here. I'm putting a list together so I'll do trades too. Thanks!