Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
My records just arrived as im sitting here, not to complain but first of all the fat ass mailman just drops the records on the front porch. I heard it from upstairs. Second of all, I love VC and all but the packaging was pretty bad. 6 records packed into a box, that was pretty torn up allready, just no protection at all. Im not anal an all about corners being bent but it still kinds sucks seeing as I spent 70 dollars. Just wish my shit was packed a little better.

sorry to hear about this. I think the tough thing with the alk3 records is that the spines are thicker which makes the possibility for creasing that much easier. It would hve helped if Asian Man would have put ours in bags, too. sorry there was damage.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine from Asian Man today, the cover is beat to hell. I'm kind of really upset about this.

It was shipped in a regular envelope in between two pieces of cardboard. I want to frame this record and there's no way I can with the shape it's in.

what kind did you get?

mike said skylar accidentally ordered fillers instead of mailers the first time around, and they couldn't return them. so they just put them in envelopes and mailed them like that.

I just got mine from Asian Man today, the cover is beat to hell. I'm kind of really upset about this.

It was shipped in a regular envelope in between two pieces of cardboard. I want to frame this record and there's no way I can with the shape it's in.

what kind did you get?

mike said skylar accidentally ordered fillers instead of mailers the first time around, and they couldn't return them. so they just put them in envelopes and mailed them like that.

What kind as in what LP (Bloodpact) or how was it shipped? It was shipped as you described.

This kind of bummed me out, I had a good now and now one of my favorite records is ruined.

what kind did you get?

What kind as in what LP (Bloodpact) or how was it shipped? It was shipped as you described.

This kind of bummed me out, I had a good now and now one of my favorite records is ruined.

yeah, i meant what color. well that's a bummer, dude. :(

what kind did you get?

I have an extra in what looks to be damn good condition, I'm sure we can work something out if you want.

My records just arrived as im sitting here, not to complain but first of all the fat ass mailman just drops the records on the front porch. I heard it from upstairs. Second of all, I love VC and all but the packaging was pretty bad. 6 records packed into a box, that was pretty torn up allready, just no protection at all. Im not anal an all about corners being bent but it still kinds sucks seeing as I spent 70 dollars. Just wish my shit was packed a little better.

Count your blessings. My flimsy ass box came re-sealed by the post office with all of the fucking records missing. No Goddamnit LPs for me.