Photos of Alkaline Trio Goddamint (explanation)

Guest admin1338560633

No black records have been pressed. There are currently no plans to do so. Mike and I have talked about it, and if there is a repress, it will almost certainly be 180 gram black.

ahh the joy of good information. thank you so much. sorry to be a downer about this whole deal, you guys have really done a bang-up job with these records and its awesome they'll be in print again, even for a short time.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

I am gonna get 200 more alkaline trio, but they said they can't tell which color is which. when I post them, I will tell people who order 2 copies that I will try to give them both colors but no guarantees. stay tuned.

Guest artificialxlife
NEW COLORS ARE POSTED.

get that shit

How much time do you spend on these forums? I mean, I check once or twice a day, to keep an eye out for the special colors, but I feel like you post every couple of hours ever day.

We won't forget about you if you don't, you know.

NEW COLORS ARE POSTED.

get that shit

How much time do you spend on these forums? I mean, I check once or twice a day, to keep an eye out for the special colors, but I feel like you post every couple of hours ever day.

what does it matter to you? are you seriously offended by it? he was just trying to do people a favor.

NEW COLORS ARE POSTED.

get that shit

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

NEW COLORS ARE POSTED.

get that shit

I work from my house on the internet (it's a swank gig) so I'm on the computer all day.

Since I noticed that VC put up the new colors I figured I would highlight that fact for the other people that were waiting for them to go up.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, please go fuck yourself.

if 1 more person complains i'm going to drive to your house personally and throw your entire collection into the back of my el camino for 3 hours in the baking sun. i'll return with your vinyl soup and then you'll have something to complain about.

ps. i had to go search my email history to find out which i ordered....mmmclearwithredsplashmmm so excited!

would you drive to australia?