pics of j.bannon 7"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if people such as Jake and any other label owners know when an order is received on their end that it's from someone from here. Using Yu as an example, when he got the order was he like "Oh! That's xlovecoulouredx from the VC board!"....does that happen?

Am I making sense...probably not...

For the most part we know our more regular customers, quite well. I am quite busy w/ other things, so I only help pull orders when things are real busy. When I've done that, I've recognized plenty of names. Anyone from friends, other musicians/artists, label people, and yes, even messageboard personalities.

Thanks.

-J.

For the most part we know our more regular customers, quite well. I am quite busy w/ other things, so I only help pull orders when things are real extremely heavy in the Estore. When I've done that, I've recognized plenty of names. Anyone from friends, other musicians/artists, label people, and yes, even messageboard personalities.

Thanks.

-J.

how do i order all 4? if i put quanity 4 when i order it am i assured all 4 different colors?

You probably can't get all 4 at this point. The rarest colors go out to those who preordered first and I would guess that the black (out of 200) is probably sold out. Deathwish will give you different colors if you order more than one though, so you could probably still get the other 3.

And who knows, you could try ordering 4 and maybe you'll get lucky and get them all.