ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying he wasn't a cock in this instance. sorry if it came off that way. he totally took the cheap way out. when i said "you cant hate him for that" i meant that sometimes peoples interests change and they gotta do what they gotta do to be happy. you can hate him for being a prick who didn't have enough respect to have this conversation with you in the first place but you cant ever be mad at someone who follows what makes them happy. There's too many people that keep themselves in situations they don't really want to be in just to keep the boat from rocking.

well i guess she can hate him for whatever she wants, im just speaking as an outsider looking in.

im not saying he wasn't a cock in this instance. sorry if it came off that way. he totally took the cheap way out. when i said "you cant hate him for that" i meant that sometimes peoples interests change and they gotta do what they gotta do to be happy. you can hate him for being a prick who didn't have enough respect to have this conversation with you in the first place but you cant ever be mad at someone who follows what makes them happy. There's too many people that keep themselves in situations they don't really want to be in just to keep the boat from rocking.

well i guess she can hate him for whatever she wants, im just speaking as an outsider looking in.

I'm in agreement there but I just think the handling of the situation is certainly enough to cause long-term displeasure and dislike.

Allison! I'm really sorry you're down and stuff like this had to happen. You're awesome and do not deserve to be treated like that. I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm on the AIM/Facebook/PM's/whatevs. I highly advocate spending a girl's weekend in Philly. I find one of the best ways to pick yourself up when you're down, if possible, is to get out of town for a little and clear your head. Does wonders for me. You can hangs with me (and hopefully Lia and Lydia as well) and we can be bitter together. Ice cream and good chick flicks.

Allison! I'm really sorry you're down and stuff like this had to happen. You're awesome and do not deserve to be treated like that. I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm on the AIM/Facebook/PM's/whatevs. I highly advocate spending a girl's weekend in Philly. I find one of the best ways to pick yourself up when you're down, if possible, is to get out of town for a little and clear your head. Does wonders for me. You can hangs with me (and hopefully Lia and Lydia as well) and we can be bitter together. Ice cream and good chick flicks.

This is what I meant earlier. The nerd fight has now devolved into heads exploding across computer screens waiting for n000dz to result from this.

aawwww you guys are my heeeeeroes!

no lie. this cheered me up a lot when i got back tonite and read it.

and nicole, heck yeah i'll be down to philly! this weekend is iffy though; i promised some of my friends at school that i'd go to their senior show and i'm thinking it's this weekend.