ATTN: boys of VC

You have nothing to worry about trust me like everyone has already said sounds to me you are better off with out him.......plus you are a Cute girl who is into great music with a sick talent and you seem like a really nice person I am sure you will find someone that works for you and it will be awesome..........now as a cure for the heartbreak I suggest Coldstone Icecream and some Coalesce and PLAY THAT SHIT LOUD!!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd go play mini-golf and sit at a park bench making up hilarious backstories of all the different people we'd see!

i do both these things all the time, incidentally.

but most of my friends now refuse to mini golf with me because they take it way too seriously. who says my foot can't be a golf club?

We'd go play mini-golf and sit at a park bench making up hilarious backstories of all the different people we'd see!

but most of my friends now refuse to mini golf with me because they take it way too seriously. who says my foot can't be a golf club?

once a cheater, always a cheater

Sorry to hear that. What happened?

to make a long story short:

we've been dating for a year and a half and were pretty serious (i.e. talked about engagement and moving together somewhere when he was done with school)

in the past month and a half he met these dudes and started playing in their band sometimes and started getting flaky.

he started lying about everything and going out drinking with his friends til all hours and not telling me.

i gave him 94728376 chances to start telling the truth and treating me better, and everytime he PROOOOMISED he'd be better and then the next day he was back to lying again.

he never made time for me anymore and wouldn't answer his phone and only wanted to hang out with his new friends and treated me like he never wanted to hang out.

...all while saying he loved me.

but now he's saying he just wanted to 'try something different' and went about it the wrong way and he made a huge mistake and still wants to marry me someday.

wtf.

Im really sorry to hear that,I had the same problem when my ex went back to school.Im over it now but it took a couple of months . I found that the best way to get over break ups is having fun with friends,record shopping and watching the first two box sets of Family Guy. I really hope you feel better soon you seem like a great catch.

=)

p.s

someone in the area bring her some ice cream.

using the putter as a pool stick is entirely legal too.

Also, I'm fairly certain 10 dudes jizzed themselves upon reading the first post.

After the next 10 posts they started gearing up for an nerd battle for some sort of honor.

And now they're waiting for one of the three other chicks to step in and offer to soothe the pain.

A-Money, you know you're my gurrrl. Cheer up, buddy. There should at least be some solace in the fact that you were strong enough to walk away from someone who wasn't treating you right. At least that's how it looks in Tyler Perry movies. I hope it works in real life.

And now they're waiting for one of the three other chicks to step in and offer to soothe the pain.

A-Money, you know you're my gurl. Cheer up, buddy. Their should at least be some solace in the fact that you were strong enough to walk away from someone who wasn't treating you right. At least that's how it looks in Tyler Perry movies. I hope it works in real life.

haha casey, i <3 you.

yeah, i think i'll just listen to a lot of man-hating kelly clarkson for awhile. she's such a bitter human being. I LOVE IT.

when im down i go record shopping and watch lots of comedies. I seriously don't have many friends to go to in a personal crisis so i just watch movies and that gets me by. Ice Cream too.. but im sure you already know what.. it's been my life long pick-me-up for as long as i can remember.. orange sorbet is the bomb yo! well, that and ben affleck in phantoms

the first taking back sunday seems to work particularly well in these situations. i've been there, having to break up with someone because they aren't treating you right. it sucks cause you still care a ton about them but you know they were wrong. just stay strong! listen to TBS, get ice cream and devote yourself to your photography and art. it'll help.

A-Money, you know you're my gurl. Cheer up, buddy. Their should at least be some solace in the fact that you were strong enough to walk away from someone who wasn't treating you right. At least that's how it looks in Tyler Perry movies. I hope it works in real life.

haha casey, i <3 you.

yeah, i think i'll just listen to a lot of man-hating kelly clarkson for awhile. she's such a bitter human being. I LOVE IT.

Fuck that sounds awesome. I'm going to go do that right now.

when im down i go record shopping and watch lots of comedies. I seriously don't have many friends to go to in a personal crisis so i just watch movies and that gets me by. Ice Cream too.. but im sure you already know what.. it's been my life long pick-me-up for as long as i can remember.. orange sorbet is the bomb yo! well, that and ben affleck in phantoms

yeah, i spend money when im upset. which makes me feel better at the time but then sucks when the credit card bill comes, haha. i already bought part of a new lighting setup for my photography. plus, i sort of had to cuz the (hate using this word) ex and i shared one.

the first taking back sunday seems to work particularly well in these situations. i've been there, having to break up with someone because they aren't treating you right. it sucks cause you still care a ton about them but you know they were wrong. just stay strong! listen to TBS, get ice cream and devote yourself to your photography and art. it'll help.

that tbs album is one of my all-time faves. my goal is to just keep myself ridiculously busy with the photography and art thing to keep my mind off of this.

Affleck was the da bomb in Phantoms...Phantoms like a mother fucka

i already bought part of a new lighting setup for my photography.

This.

When my lady of 7 years walked out a few years ago I put a lot of my energy into my creative output. A lot of it was shit, but a lot of it was good - and more importantly, it was a positive way to let go of anger, confusion, pain, etc, etc.

Another positive, creative thing I did was to go out and make new design/printmaking/photography friends to collaborate with and just shoot the shit with about processes, subjects, theories… it's a great alternate to idle time and you end up expanding your immediate community!