At what point to you *UPDATE*

I fellow board member opened a paypal dispute against me without sending me so much as an email before doing so. I figured the shit was spam at first, until I logged into my paypal today to find it -111. Seriously. Dudes getting his records, but watch out for cdstinnett.

FOR REAL! the dick did the same thing to me! some people do not understand that just because payment is made, it doesn't go out at the same time. man!

hes obviously opening a dispute a little too early. perhaps hoping youve already shipped them and looking to scam you out of your money. or just really impatient. whatever you do, ship those records with delivery confirmation and when you respond to the dispute youll be able to respond with the tracking info. paypal will require that you show proof of shipment for them to unhold the funds in your account.

i'm so sorry about this shit.

my account got hacked and now my fucking bank account is negitive $500+ and i'm totally fucked! i've contacted paypal by email and phone. hopefully this mess will be cleared up soon. if i need to send any records back. i'll be glad to. just be patient.