Abortion Plane

So i'm just sitting at my desk, looking busy but actually hanging out on VC, as usual, and I look out the window and what do I see:

A plane.

Towing a huge fucking banner with a picture of a aborted fetus on it.

Yeah.

B-Rock is speaking at our school's graduation ceremony and since then the pro-lifers have gone bat shit crazy with protests and newspaper articles. I though all of it was cute until this.

Its not so much the image that bugs me but what the fuck does this accomplish? These people are so self important and self righteous that I hope all their teenage daughters have octuplets with some form of hideous birth defect so they can see how awesome life is.

I almost came to fisticuffs with abortion protesters once when they were standing outside a women's clinic with 8 ft. tall posters of aborted fetuses. I was like "What, do you quit caring about kids as soon as they're out of the womb? For chrissakes, it's pretty fucking unhealthy to expose them to shit like that." Goddamn I hate people like that.

I almost came to fisticuffs with abortion protesters once when they were standing outside a women's clinic with 8 ft. tall posters of aborted fetuses. I was like "What, do you quit caring about kids as soon as they're out of the womb? For chrissakes, it's pretty fucking unhealthy to expose them to shit like that." Goddamn I hate people like that.

I could give a shit about the politics/ethics of the whole thing, but this particular interest group is so self absorbed that they have receded into complete and utter madness.

i lose my cool real fast with these assholes. i see them standing around with their signs so ive taken up throwing things at them from my truck as i speed by. i've thrown full cans of soda, cd cases, the one time i had nothing else so i whipped my portable cd player at them.

all of course in hopes of them dying, which would be hilarious.

You guys would never make it here. In the main plaza here at my school there is almost always some sort of ultra fundamental preacher with either a huge sign with a list of all of the people god hates which includes, but is not limited to Jews, Homos, and Athiests, or they're just spewing garbage out of their mouths to a large group of onlookers. I used to go listen just for shits and giggles, but I've learned to just ignore it. If you want to see what I'm talking about, youtube Brother Micah. I think there's like, a six part video of him at another school calling a bunch of women whores and whatnot.

I could give a shit about the politics/ethics of the whole thing, but this particular interest group is so self absorbed that they have receded into complete and utter madness.

Welcome to the Notre Dame family.

You guys would never make it here. In the main plaza here at my school there is almost always some sort of ultra fundamental preacher with either a huge sign with a list of all of the people god hates which includes, but is not limited to Jews, Homos, and Athiests, or they're just spewing garbage out of their mouths to a large group of onlookers. I used to go listen just for shits and giggles, but I've learned to just ignore it. If you want to see what I'm talking about, youtube Brother Micah. I think there's like, a six part video of him at another school calling a bunch of women whores and whatnot.

I need to come on campus more often.

there's this guy whose house i always drive by on the way to work because it's on a major road. he always has huuuuuuge lighted signs out in his front yard that are either anti-gay, anti-obama, or anti-abortion. half the time they're pictures of a huge aborted fetus. there's a daycare right next door and all the time i see parents with their little kids walking by and the little kids are usually pointing or staring at the signs.

sick.

last year there was a huge article in the paper about the guy, cuz he went to a planned parenthood place and was standing on some special platform he had built on the top of his car in order to see over the fence they had put up. he was heckling this one couple going in and apparently the dude got pissed and attacked the guy and he hit his head or something and sued the dude.

when I went to school in Milwaukee, we had all sorts of crazys walking around. My favorite was the dude who drove a station wagon with bible quotes pasted all over it and lawn ornaments of holy figures on it with him quoting bible passages/prayers over aloud speaker.

Holy shit! That guy lives here, too? He just drives in a loop on the main drag in my town all day. What's up with the lawn figures and mailbox letters? I was always of the mindset that if you were going to convert someone, the way to do it was through personal interaction. I'm pretty certain no one is going to be converted by a fucking zoo of (in)action figures.

I was stuck in traffic once on the 405 and some dumb cunt cuts me off and nearly swipes my car. I'm forced to stare at the back of her station wagon, at the hatchback door, which is accessorized with aborted and non aborted fetuses. And glitter. Underneath it said "LET THE LITTLE STINKER LIVE!" I took a picture of it and have never been so convinced that road rage was a good idea.