...a brokencyde reality tv show

Guest kylewilliam

I'm afraid if I facepalm right now I might do it with such a force as to permanently injure my head. This band is probably the best argument against the effectiveness of natual selection.

Natural selection died off with medical advances and the introduction of government sponsored wellfare. Now the stupidest and least worthy to reproduce have the most kids.

Natural selection died off with medical advances and the introduction of government sponsored wellfare. Now the stupidest and least worthy to reproduce have the most kids.

the other day my mom's friend informed me that i need to go out and start having kids immediately and not stop having them til i have around 10 or 11, in order to try to start out numbering all the dumb people who are reproducing.

i was disturbed on so many levels.

the other day my mom's friend informed me that i need to go out and start having kids immediately and not stop having them til i have around 10 or 11, in order to try to start out numbering all the dumb people who are reproducing.

I just plan to have one kid and raise him like Dexter (from the HBO show). That way, hell be able to thin out the herd.

Sounds like a smart lady. How far are you from NYC?