New Green Day... 6 songs posted...

Guest errolwest

I was unaware this band was still relevant to people over the age of 14... Did I miss a memo? If so, please pm me. Thanks.

The comments on that page are worth it alone.

forget_me_nots on May 4, 2009 8:28 pm

O_o Listening to 21 Guns right now! I swear to God I'm almost near tears, it's so goddamn incredible to be listening to this shit. Goddamnit, this is......beyond words. It just is. I was gonna not listen till I had the Cd, but I'm so glad I did!

EstrellaEcstasy on May 4, 2009 8:30 pm

I just heard 21 Guns! omg billie hits falsetto!!!! it sounds sooo amazing!!

this is....really bad.

jesus! amerika! jesus! amerika! jesus! amerika!

billy needs to learn a new word, or at least something a bit less adolescent to be upset about.

edit: I swear most of these melodies and structures were lifted directly from songs written 30 years ago, or from previous green day albums.

lol.

this is....really bad.

billy needs to learn a new word, or at least something a bit less adolescent to be upset about.

edit: I swear most of these melodies and structures were lifted directly from songs written 30 years ago, or from previous green day albums.

lol.

i know!!! as i was listening, i heard at least one melody from an old song in each of the songs posted.

this is....really bad.

lol.

I really liked "21 Guns" the first time I heard it, when it was called "All The Young Dudes".

http://altpress.com/reviews/greendaybreakdown.htm

You guys should definately click this, there's an interview with Andy Hull on the page.