Angels & Demons

first movie was pretty bad, therefore i have little hope for this one.

Did you read the book? Or did you just not like the movie. From what people have told me, they really liked it (book and movie both).

I'll admit, Tom Hanks does seem a bit of an odd person to play the character, though.

first movie was pretty bad, therefore i have little hope for this one.

Did you read the book? Or did you just not like the movie. From what people have told me, they really liked it (book and movie both).

I'll admit, Tom Hanks does seem a bit of an odd person to play the character, though.

i never read the book (though i want to) and i think the premise of the whole thing is really intriguing, but the movie was just....not good. i couldn't take tom hanks seriously. the whole thing was really overwrought, imo. but to each their own!

Anyone else read this book/excited for the movie next weekend?

I myself haven't seen the DaVinci Code, as I haven't read it, but I got this one read, and enjoyed it pretty well. Hopefully the movie is alright.

I'm with you. Haven't read/ seen the first one but read the second one and it was entertaining. Won't bother with the movie though, as I don't want to pay.

i really like all of dan brown's books. the davinci code was a great book and an okay movie.

I think angles and demons (the book) will translate to the big screen a lot better than DC. I am interested to see how they tie in events from davinchi code though because in the book series angles and demons happened first but they flipped it for the film.

regardless, i'm looking forward to the movie (and even more so to the third book in the trilogy that is coming out later this year)

i really like all of dan brown's books. the davinci code was a great book and an okay movie.

I think angles and demons (the book) will translate to the big screen a lot better than DC. I am interested to see how they tie in events from davinchi code though because in the book series angles and demons happened first but they flipped it for the film.

regardless, i'm looking forward to the movie (and even more so to the third book in the trilogy that is coming out later this year)

Yeah. I read a different Dan Brown book last year, and really liked it. Just haven't gotten around to the DaVinci Code.

I have read the first 4 Dan Brown books, The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons are my favourites, they are both awesome books. Saying that, i thought the Movie sucked. Not really bothered about the A&D film, but i will probably end up watching it. I would defiantly suggest reading the book before watching the film, its far better and builds a lot more suspense.

WHAT? LOL my birthday wish was go get ridiculously stoned and go see this movie. (too bad it hadn't been released yet). BECAUSE IT LOOK TERRIBLE. I'm sorry, but I feel so passionate about the sub par quality of this movie. Has anyone seen the trailer to this? I watch it when I'm sad, because it reminds me that there are worse things in the world than my own life.

I mean, CGI gargoyles to demon? I hope I am not the only one who sees the humor in this.

how many movies are better then the books they're based on?

to my knowledge, 1... Trainspotting. The book is a bugger to get into because of the spelling used to get across the Scottish accent/ dialect.

Although i am sure many people will disagree.

stardust the movie in my opinion was better than the book

WHAT? LOL my birthday was was go get ridiculously stoned and go see this movie. BECAUSE IT LOOK TERRIBLE. I'm sorry, but I feel so passionate about the sub par quality of this movie. Has anyone seen the trailer to this? I watch it when I'm sad, because it reminds me that there are worse things in the world than my own life.

I mean, CGI gargoyles to demon? I hope I am not the only one who sees the humor in this.

The gargoyles/demons have nothing to do with the story at all, though. They're not even mentioned. At least not in the book. They're not in the full trailer, either, just the teaser.

I believe the Vatican wouldn't allow them to actually film within the city, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if a lot of the stuff is replicated/CGI.

The gargoyles/demons have nothing to do with the story at all, though. They're not even mentioned. At least not in the book. They're not in the full trailer, either, just the teaser.

I believe the Vatican wouldn't allow them to actually film within the city, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if a lot of the stuff is replicated/CGI.

I've seen another trailer, it still looks awful in my opinion. &if that part, with the gargoyle/demon isn't in the movie, I am going to request my $10.50 back! Because, don't get me wrong, I'll still go see this movie because I'm sure it'll entertain me, but not in the way it is supposed to? lol