straight edgers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, there's no set of rules. I'm not tellin' you what to do, all I'm saying is I'm thinkin' of three things that are like, so important to our world i don't have to find much importance in because of these things, whether they are fucking or whether it's playing golf, because of that I feel..........

I can't keep up,

Can't keep up

Can't keep up

Out of step with the world

Guest genericinsight

Not at all, as long as they're tolerant of the fact that I don't do any of that stuff and don't try to force it on me. Other than that, they can do whatever they want.

Guest drahtuos

drinking: doesn't bother me at all

smoking: it's a dirty habit, you shouldn't do it, i'll still have sex with you though :)

i used to do a lot of drugs now i only take what i'm prescribed, i'm for the most part drug free since dec. 2007 and i like it that way. i wouldn't want to date someone who uses illegal drugs, i wouldn't want to get mixed up in that again.

I don't care if a girl i'm into drinks, as long as she isn't a full fledged alcoholic, i'd even go out to the bar with a girl every once in a while. for smoking, i can't stand the smell of it, so even if I wasn't straight edge, I think I would have a problem with it. for hard drugs, if she wants to experiment or whatever, okay, but I wouldn't have interest in someone who is addicted to hard drugs.

I used to not date girls who weren't "on paper" straight edge (meaning that they didn't drink, smoke, etc but they didn't have to call themselves straight edge or even know what it was).

Ironically, when I decided to date a social drinker (would NEVER date a smoker or someone who did drugs), we ended up getting married.

Also ironic is that she has more of a problem with me NOT drinking than I have with her drinking. That's very strange to me. If she thinks that at 34 years of age I'm going to pick up drinking, she's not going to be happy. Hopefully she'll get over it in the next 50 years.

It doesn't/shouldn't matter.

I'm edge but have no problem dating either. If she's a rad girl who can hold a conversation, why would I care?

i like this one.

also, I had no idea being edge was such a prevalent thing. Or maybe it's only on this message board? that being said, I don't know if I would date a guy who didn't drink. I don't trust people who don't drink.

That's not actually true, but I've been known to say it to people when I have been drinking.

Also, I drink and smoke (am trying to quit that last part) and I would date ME if it were possible.

from reading this thread i've concluded that me smoking and drinking is the reason i cannot get a date.

SUX FOR ME I GUESS

Only if you were to date a dude from this board. Or the small chance of one of the three girls who post on this thread.

Trust me, your bad habits are just fine in the eyes of most.