How many people have you had sex with?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest duhpunk

Uno...should have been two. A little advice to the virg's out there. When your girl says she wants it, don't hesitate and say you want to wait. She will cheat on you and dump your ass

Guest duhpunk
Uno...should have been two. A little advice to the virg's out there. When your girl says she wants it, don't hesitate and say you want to wait. She will cheat on you and dump your ass

Why the hell would you say you want to wait? wait for what exactly?

I was 16, overwhelmed by the situation and thought we were moving too fast. If time travel existed, I would go back to that night and punch myself in the balls

Why the hell would you say you want to wait? wait for what exactly?

I was 16, overwhelmed by the situation and thought we were moving too fast. If time travel existed, I would go back to that night and punch myself in the balls

The girl would have cheated on you regardless of what decision you made at some point in your relationship.

The girl would have cheated on you regardless of what decision you made at some point in your relationship.

So? at 16 who's looking for anything that's going to last?

1 ...an early pregnancy scare (maybe a girl "test") leading right into marriage talk right around the time my sister was pregnant and unwed scared the shit out of me...probably still does to this day. I should have hooked up with 3 other girls, but their histories were all very questionable and a rancid smelling cooch is a boner killer.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but uhhh...sex ain't worth the $40 it costs for plan b. Get a BJ or wear a condom, my friends. Oh and, 4.

i'd say always wear a condom. my coworker is one of those machizmo guys who thinks he's gods gift to women and never wears a condom. He always said he pulls out in time. He wound up getting his girlfriend pregnant (by accident) a few months ago. What a winner.

Guest genericinsight

Not to be rude, but why even post in this thread then?

Eddie, tread lightly, or we might have another explosion of deleted accounts...

Don't count on it. If someone wants to start something with me, I'm not responding.

As for my inclusion in this thread, I was just bored and felt like replying to something.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but uhhh...sex ain't worth the $40 it costs for plan b. Get a BJ or wear a condom, my friends. Oh and, 4.

i'd say always wear a condom. my coworker is one of those machizmo guys who thinks he's gods gift to women and never wears a condom. He always said he pulls out in time. He wound up getting his girlfriend pregnant (by accident) a few months ago. What a winner.

Condoms are overrated.

(joking)

But I've seriously never bought one before.. I don't know where they come from, but I often come up with one when I need them, and I've lucked out when I haven't (which is more than when I have found one).

Condoms are overrated.

(joking)

But I've seriously never bought one before.. I don't know where they come from, but I often come up with one when I need them, and I've lucked out when I haven't (which is more than when I have found one).

Two words: drug store.