just won me some pussycat doll tix

so whenever i listen to the radio (which is once a month) and they have a contest ill always call in cause im like hey what the hell ill try.

so they were having a pussycat doll contest tonight i called in like 4 or 5 times and they pick up (didnt sound to excited) and im like hey (expecting them to say sorry you didnt win) and shes like YOU WON. and im like o wow really and shes like yea, and shes you must really love the pussycat dolls (and in the back of my mind im like o wow i have a great opportunity here, im guna so so fucking excited and seem like an idiot) so im like like WOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH. and shes like you sound excited and im like O YEAHHH SO EXCITED it was pretty funny.

and now i got free front row tix to pussycat dolls from kiss 103.5 and its at a cassino in hammond, in

although im kinda pissed cause i just wanted to get shitfaced and go there, but ill have to drive to the show, so who knows if ill go anymore

but hey i felt like ranting about my good luck

my friend ryan used to be a parts driver for a ford dealership. before sirus and xm and ipods he would listen to the radio all day long.

he has 2 grand and 2 cars to show for it. no shit.

holy fuck thats awesome

listening to shitty music has paid off for him

whenever i listen im just like hey what the hell why not try i got nothing to lose

my friend ryan used to be a parts driver for a ford dealership. before sirus and xm and ipods he would listen to the radio all day long.

he has 2 grand and 2 cars to show for it. no shit.

holy fuck thats awesome

whenever i listen im just like hey what the hell why not try i got nothing to lose

he would literally drive all day. he wont a ford explorer sport trac and a volkswagen jetta. sold them both and just put the money into the bank. he's also like 28 and on his 16th car. ridiculous.

anyway if i ever listened to the radio i would call in for every contest they did. free swag rules. just take a friend with you and have them drive. you have to know some girl that likes the pussycat dolls. fuck id go with you if i lived anywhere near you.

holy fuck thats awesome

he would literally drive all day. he wont a ford explorer sport trac and a volkswagen jetta. sold them both and just put the money into the bank. he's also like 28 and on his 16th car. ridiculous.

anyway if i ever listened to the radio i would call in for every contest they did. free swag rules. just take a friend with you and have them drive. you have to know some girl that likes the pussycat dolls. fuck id go with you if i lived anywhere near you.

impressive

what station gives out cars

Guest duhpunk

stubhub 'em

i won tickets to supercar weekend from a radio station a few months ago, which was great, because i was planning on going anyways. saved me 50 bucks.