Blacklisted "Heavier Than Heaven..." vinyl colors

Got mine in today...all 3 of the clear blue w/ black haze. I guess I didn't put my order in with enough time.

[image]

If anyone has any extras of the clear green w/ blue haze and would like trade or sell, hit me up. I have a copy of the clear w/ blue ordered from VC so don't need that one.

ill see what i get when it comes and let you know.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I paid for the regular shipping. Total was (in euros) 24.00 for both colors, 18 shipping cost, and 1.26 transaction fee. Grand total of 43.26 (euro)

weird man, mine was definitely less than that.

well i initially ordered just one lp, then i emailed and asked if i could order the other colour and combine shipping so they probably just gave me a deal or something.

awesome record=had to listen three times in a row. love self-explosive the best/also noticed thev clever cat power reference on the song wish"chan marshal eulogy" is it cuz shes bonkers??? -i got clear w/blue haze.im just not quick enough i guess.im happy with the color i got-looks rad on my white slipmat.

I got mine today at a Hot Topic today. Surprised that they even had it there.

I have posted it before on this board, Hot Topic is actually a really cool chain to work with when it comes to hardcore / punk / independent music. Have been big supporters of us for years. They always do good for us, and for the past few years, have been doing AMAZING with our vinyl.

Did that HT have the CD on a listening station?

I got mine today at a Hot Topic today. Surprised that they even had it there.

I have posted it before on this board, Hot Topic is actually a really cool chain to work with when it comes to hardcore / punk / independent music. Have been big supporters of us for years. They always do good for us, and for the past few years, have been doing AMAZING with our vinyl.

Did that HT have the CD on a listening station?

I didn't check to see if they had it at the listening station. I usually just go in to look at the vinyl selective since they isn't that many record stores in Vegas.