Blacklisted "Heavier Than Heaven..." vinyl colors

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Same here. I ordered 3 copies hoping for all 3 colors but when Jake announced that the rarer color was already gone within hours of the presale, I was kinda bummed. So I'll be getting two of the same color. But it's all good. This is a fuckin' great record and definitely a foreruner for best hardcore record of 2008.

Got mine in today...all 3 of the clear blue w/ black haze. I guess I didn't put my order in with enough time.

[image]

If anyone has any extras of the clear green w/ blue haze and would like trade or sell, hit me up. I have a copy of the clear w/ blue ordered from VC so don't need that one.

nevermind:

Please Take Note: Release date for “Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God” is April 1st. Reflections will be doing a one-time pressing of 500 copies for the European territory (so, not 1000 as mentioned earlier!)

250 on blue/black splatter

250 on blue

originally, it was those two + 500 on black.

Oh ok. Thanks.

But I will say that the exchange rate sucks ass! $70 for two records and shipping...Damn! I'm gonna have to seriously think about this one.

how's that possible!?

it was like $50 for two Cursed - III lps. unless you paid for expedited shipping or something.