George Rebelo joins Against Me!

Haha, we went through this a few months back and nothing ever happened. As far as I know, it ain't true.

:shrug:

i have it on pretty good authority that they're getting back together/recording as we speak and aren't officially announcing it until one of the members' child is born. but i guess mr. scene zine knows more about this kind of stuff than i. :-/

what the fuck kind of attitude is that to take dude? this was a big deal a few months ago, nothing came of it, peeps got disappointed. a random on a board saying it can give hope, but yeah the "scene zine" guy might have a heads up on it. he wasn't shitting on your neck, simply telling people he's heard nothing of it and not to get their hearts glowing on a reunion that might not happen.

:shrug:

i have it on pretty good authority that they're getting back together/recording as we speak and aren't officially announcing it until one of the members' child is born. but i guess mr. scene zine knows more about this kind of stuff than i. :-/

what the fuck kind of attitude is that to take dude? this was a big deal a few months ago, nothing came of it, peeps got disappointed. a random on a board saying it can give hope, but yeah the "scene zine" guy might have a heads up on it. he wasn't shitting on your neck, simply telling people he's heard nothing of it and not to get their hearts glowing on a reunion that might not happen.

i don't spend every waking moment on this board so i don't know what has and hasn't been said. i frankly had no clue there was mention of a reunion other than what someone told me with confidence. and just the way scott denied hearing of such news "it ain't true" came across to me as him being playing the high and mighty card and that no one knows of something he doesn't. my bad.

Guest kylewilliam

i don't spend every waking moment on this board so i don't know what has and hasn't been said. i frankly had no clue there was mention of a reunion other than what someone told me with confidence. and just the way scott denied hearing of such news "it ain't true" came across to me as him being playing the high and mighty card and that no one knows of something he doesn't. my bad.

confidence misplaced apparently.

meh. While i'm sure both guys are awesome as people. i don't see one replacing the other as being that much of a big deal. Any drummer in most cases if they sufficient in their craft can replace either drummer. Neither one is that technical that someone couldn't replace them.

"bored shitless" haha.

That just seems so odd to me. Because I sing, and I enjoy singing anything, whether it's trying to match Freddie Mercury note-for-note on "Don't Stop Me Now," or singing old Misfits songs... and I play guitar, and I'm usually enjoying myself whether I'm trying to play King Diamond and Death songs, or strumming a Neutral Milk Hotel song.

It just strikes me as odd that someone would think George Rebelo would join a band and feel detached from it, just because it doesn't have the same technical demands that he's used to.

Dude you gotta relax. He said "As far as I know"