Fire David Letterman

I don't get how everyone can jump all over someone for hating Letterman, yet in the same post spew venom at the governor of a state they don't reside in. I like Letterman, but if you want to hate on him go ahead.

Because she's trying to turn a country where religion and government are separate in to a theocracy not to mention she hold beliefs I absolutely abhor. Oh and she's a hypocrite and/or a liar.

I don't get how everyone can jump all over someone for hating Letterman, yet in the same post spew venom at the governor of a state they don't reside in. I like Letterman, but if you want to hate on him go ahead.

The state of which she is governor quit being the dividing line as soon as she ran for national office.

Because she's trying to turn a country where religion and government are separate in to a theocracy not to mention she hold beliefs I absolutely abhor. Oh and she's a hypocrite and/or a liar.

Trust me I know why you rip on Palin. By all means, rip away. That wasn't my point.

Don't get me wrong, Palin is useless as far as politicians go, but she's got nothing to do with this site.

True but the fodder is based on comments made about her kids. Comments she misinterpreted and decided to run to the media with. While the site may not be registered or run by Sara Palin, this is fueled by events she started.

From what i heard Palin has nothing to do with that website whatsoever.

Its just some pussy ass bitch who likes to complain.

People did this same thing for Don Imus and Opie and Anthony.

I'm not gonna lie, I got a good laugh out of the Don Imus one.

This website appears to be offline, though.

it's all a huge publicity stunt. leno made a (very) similar joke during the election, but seeing that she was already on the cover of every magazine and doing snl (on the same network) and so forth, she didnt feel the need to ever mention it. this puts her right back in the national spotlight, so shes milking the fuck out of it.