Fire David Letterman

I can't see this truly having an impact on Letterman's career.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to this annoying bitch, but has she really gained enough power that people really give a flying fuck about her any more?

Also shouldn't she be I dunno GOVERNING ALASKA! Evey day I hear about this woman being everywhere but where she is supposed to be. Jesus fucking Christ Arnold is a bigger celebrity than she is and you don't see him outside California that much. Granted he is sinking it faster than any earthquake could but still. At least he's visibly active in the position that he is in.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to this annoying bitch, but has she really gained enough power that people really give a flying fuck about her any more?

Also shouldn't she be I dunno GOVERNING ALASKA! Evey day I hear about this woman being everywhere but where she is supposed to be. Jesus fucking Christ Arnold is a bigger celebrity than she is and you don't see him outside California that much. Granted he is sinking it faster than any earthquake could but still. At least he's visibly active in the position that he is in.

Watch Fox News, they still stroke her cock like she's the second coming of Ronald Fucking Regan. She is still considered to be a front runner for the 2012 elections.

Watch Fox News, they still stroke her cock like she's the second coming of Ronald Fucking Regan. She is still considered to be a front runner for the 2012 elections.

I can't imagine she'd win on a ticket by herself but who knows. I just don't know there's enough people she can impress to get elected. The moderate Republicans, who far outnumber the right-wing faction, don't really like her I don't believe.

I can't imagine she'd win on a ticket by herself but who knows. I just don't know there's enough people she can impress to get elected. The moderate Republicans, who far outnumber the right-wing faction, don't really like her I don't believe.

There's a whole article I read on this that was really interesting. Basically, the far right base wins primaries but loses elections.

There's a whole article I read on this that was really interesting. Basically, the far right base wins primaries but loses elections.

Even better then. Let her be the candidate.

This. I absolutely despise the woman, but I would at least give her some kind of credit if she was in HER STATE doing HER JOB. Being a camera-whore isn't helping the people of Alaska, as far as I can tell.

My dad was at the taping of last nights show. He accidentally said the wrong daughters name when he talked about it last night so they had to retape that part so she would start bitching again. rhat is why during the interview he said to Jack Black "Now I get the name right" when mentioning Marv Albert.

i wouldnt mind seeing letterman get fired. i dont give a shit about palin or anything, but i hate letterman anyway. stupid fucking buck tooth tongue thing he always does.

Wow, that's a lot of hate for something you don't have to ever watch.

i dont watch it, whatever. i dont like Leno either. i just think everything the two fo them say isnt funny and yet they are famous for being funny and talking about stupid shit that everybody eats up and drools over. whatever.

I think Ferguson gets the top nod for me based on morals and convictions. I don't watch much, but the guy regularly seems to rant about something that people are doing that he doesn't like. I remember how he blasted everyone, especially the media, for tearing into Britney Spears when she was at her low point.

But for comedy, I like Conan. Fallon is far and away the worst, except maybe Carson Daly, who I try to forget has a TV show.