anyone ever deal with adam19 on this board?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually i have no problem with waiting. but whena shady fucking kid keeps giving line after line you bet your ass i'll call him on it after a week. and who is to say you have to wait 3 weeks?

you do what you will and others will do what they will, but don't fuck with people's money.

and i don't sit and wait for mail, i do have a life, full time band, full time job, full time getting married. the point here is when you have a guy who has that many complaints about him and seeing that he is giving everyone excuses i think it's time to call him out.

beware

adam19 - "Haha that dude is out of his fucking mind. I'll just use your name or Paul's when I sell shit now."

for the record, bubblewrap w/cardboard sandwiched between a 7" is normally a fine way to ship but this boxset is pretty flimsy on the outside and would be prone to get crushed from an excess amount of weight placed on top of it. dont know how you would avoid it but in bubblewrap with nothing else to support it wouldnt exactly do the trick.

haha you really need to get a life. it's also nice to know youre a shipping professional as well, oh wait...

apparently you all have no experience in buying/trading. it's basically an unwritten rule that a month is the minimum of time to wait before you say anything at all. I have packages that I paid for 3 weeks ago that have yet to come to me and I'm not going around making people look bad because I have nothing better to do. it's funny to see this but sucks for the seller when he has a LIFE, unlike the rest of you who apparently just wait for the mail everyday.