Against Me! - The Original Cowboy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story. I spoke with Pat and there's only 100 colored copies. Out of those there's 10 colors (10 of each color) and 2 different colored labels. In addition, 1 out of every 15 copies that are colored will be personally broken in half by Fat Mike and tabled by Tom.

Get ready collectors!

shit.. that means only 6.66667 will be broken!

Er... how else would it be done? Pick the people with the coolest names and give to them?

The good ol fashioned way and just mix them in with the black and ship one by one relying on luck of the draw?

I wouldn't call it "good ol fashioned", as I don't recall them ever purposely doing that.

Cause the original release was redone, polished and in a nice gatefold. But this is the original rough recordings. Simple packaging would go along with the idea of the release. It's a small detail and may seem silly. I wouldn't be unhappy if it was in a gatefold, just a thought really.

Maybe Fat could kick my copy around the office for a bit before they shipped it to me.