Wanna be scared for weeks to come?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie is going to be awesome. I love this story and most of what Tim Burton does. Ive been waiting for this to come out for years.

Yeah, if I worked for Hot Topic I'd be stoked too.

This will be great for business.

I wasnt even talking about that, I wanna see this damn movie already. Its been talked about for so long. I cant wait til it comes out.

Its ok tho, I was waiting for that exact comment.

Yeah, if I worked for Hot Topic I'd be stoked too.

This will be great for business.

I wasnt even talking about that, I wanna see this damn movie already. Its been talked about for so long. I cant wait til it comes out.

I'm sure you were. Actually, I didn't even mean it to sound as dickish as it did. Hell I work at a Museum and if they gave us a cut of his next movie I'd be all for it too. When is Tim Burton making a movie about computer history?

I'm sure you were. Actually, I didn't even mean it to sound as dickish as it did. Hell I work at a Museum and if they gave us a cut of his next movie I'd be all for it too. When is Tim Burton making a movie about computer history?

Its ok dude, Ive already wiped up all my tears. I think Im ok now.

I just think this movie looks awesome, it will at least be awesome visually. Plus I love the story, I cant imagine myself not liking this movie.

I am looking forward to this, i think it's going to be a matched made in heaven. His take on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was terrible, but i think this promises a lot more.

i do not understand how you can say charlie and the chocolate factory was terrible and think that this looks more promising, if anything it looks worse.

the first picture, with alice and the talking flowers looks sort of cool, i really just don't understand why he is doing this......