Tool - 10000 Days vinyl (boot, obviously)

[image]

from the seller:

Hello,

some good and bad news,

we have 10,000 days in stock now, picture attached,

we dont have any color Aenima at the moment, as we sold out this morning, only a handful of Aenima which is black vinyl is left, which I am sure will be gone

very quickly. We suggest you just get 10,000 days now while we have it in stock and we will see if more comes in end of the week. Our understanding is that

is that its all sold out and just a few copies left.

Please email your location and paypal id so we can send invoice, all packages are going out tomorrow so please be prompt

cheers

pete

if you want one, email: [email protected]

EDIT: he wants $74 shipped (to Australia). whaddya reckon guys? i'm a huge tool fan but i'm just not sure about this - same as i'm not sure about buying the salival boot as well. decisions, decisions....

Guest markovianprocess

I think it's ridiculous to want to pay that much for a bootleg LP. You wouldn't pay that for a bootleg CD would you that you bought in a market would you? Bootlegs can be glorious in that you get to hear rare songs/cuts of songs/live recordings, but I'd never pay that much for a bootleg. See if you can talk him down on price at least.

i agree that 75 bucks is fucking ridiculous. i was okay with spending 30 bucks or whatever for the aenima 2xlp thru auralexploits when considering i paid like 35 bucks for my copy of lateralus from a local store a few years ago. and i gotta say, aenima sounds really, really good. far exceeded what i expected. if i can get a deal on this, ill get it just because i dont see this coming to vinyl legitimately anytime soon.

Eh again it does look nice but I dont think 74$ nice

thats what i been thinking. yah guys, $74 is goddamn OTT. might try to get him down but really, i dont want to be propagating this bootleg trade anyway, so unless he wants to unload for at the most, half of what he's asking, i thnk i'm out..

well, the band is stupid for having not put 10,000 days on vinyl anyways. you know the packaging would have been insane. with aenima, i dont know if there is a hang up with all of their legal stuff between that album and lateralus that prevented them from ever doing a repress but they'd sell an insane amount of copies of that record.

i think the whole fan club pressing thing is coming from when lateralus was initially released to their fan club or whatever before it was publically released so it makes these seem like they fall in line with that. its obviously bullshit, but y'know... at this point i dont really care, especially if the band doesnt either.

What gets me is that these are being passed off as a "fan-club pressing" but yet there has been ZERO mention over @ Toolarmy about this. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I bought it...but still...

I'm surprised that neither Blair nor the band have come out to say anything about these.

We should start selling "fan club" bottles of Maynard's wine. Thats'd get him riled up!