Saves The Day - Under The Boards

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're gonna need some pics here. also, eric what happened to your karma? people get sour that you made a smooth $150 off that isis boxset?

Oh yeah dude. It's so funny. Every day I slowly lose more points...an average of about 5 each day. Someone just keeps smiting me. Every day, if you'll watch my karma, it will be about 5 points more in the negative. I think it's hilarious. I'm gonna set a record at this pace.

I'll upload some pics if you want.

rad- it'd be awesome if you could upload pics, because my /25 + /50 won't be here for a little while longer (canadian shipping style). if it's not too much to ask, can you get a shot of the numbering on the matrix?

by the by, i think it's awesome that everyone mocked you and then you walked away $150 richer. let these fucks do their worse, which appears to be hitting a button every hour on the hour. they're sure showing you...

Confirmed numbers (according to DF)

400 Pressed Black (There are 400+ copies of this in existence, not exactly 400.)

300 Pressed Translucent Blue

300 Pressed Translucent Green

135 Pressed Opaque Olive/Grey

77 Pressed Opaque Yellow/Mustard

50 Pressed Opaque Purple (Etched in Matrix with Diamond/Crossed Out Circle on B-Side, Numbered)

25 Pressed Opaque Turquoise/Opaque Blue (Etched in Matrix with Diamond/Crossed Out Circle/Wave Sine on B-Side, Numbered)

5 Pressed Starburst (Varying Colors, Numbered)

Confirmed numbers (according to DF)

400 Pressed Black (There are 400+ copies of this in existence, not exactly 400.)

300 Pressed Translucent Blue

300 Pressed Translucent Green

135 Pressed Opaque Olive/Grey

77 Pressed Opaque Yellow/Mustard

50 Pressed Opaque Purple (Etched in Matrix with Diamond/Crossed Out Circle on B-Side, Numbered)

25 Pressed Opaque Turquoise/Opaque Blue (Etched in Matrix with Diamond/Crossed Out Circle/Wave Sine on B-Side, Numbered)

5 Pressed Starburst (Varying Colors, Numbered)

i love how the site selling these says around 300, yet someone is apparently sure that there are exactly 77.