Saves The Day - Under The Boards

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

was told that the label were waiting on an approval from the band for the test pressings. They said they would take around 3 weeks once they are approved. I think we will finally get copies in april, but hopefully earlier than later.

from chris himself:

"we only just approved the audio for the pressing of the UTB vinyl on friday. so we weren't even aware that people had ordered them. that's an example of our label not communicating with us. but now you can know that it's just around the corner, and we will be bringing them on tour as well for the Bamboozle Road Show. thank you!"

theres a guy on ebay selling a copy of under the boards vinyl "/25" this guy is full of shit.... im 99.999999999 positive but being a huge std fan i thought id check here if anyone new of it being pressed on blue or green (it would be awesome...much better than mustard and custard) he said those were the colors and mustard and custard were not going to be made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAVES-THE-DAY-Under-the-Boards-SPECIAL-COLOR-LP-1-OF-25_W0QQitemZ140218602988QQihZ004QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest Admin

the mustard and custard were the colors of hte dashboard; that is where the confusion came in. this must mean we will be getting our copies soon.

theres a guy on ebay selling a copy of under the boards vinyl "/25" this guy is full of shit.... im 99.999999999 positive but being a huge std fan i thought id check here if anyone new of it being pressed on blue or green (it would be awesome...much better than mustard and custard) he said those were the colors and mustard and custard were not going to be made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAVES-THE-DAY-Under-the-Boards-SPECIAL-COLOR-LP-1-OF-25_W0QQitemZ140218602988QQihZ004QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I believe this is fairly legit. If I recall the dude works at cobraside and sells in between copies as rare variants. I believe this was done for both Alkaline Trio and Dashboard Confessional's last album.