Saves The Day - Under The Boards

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what someone on DF said on Mar 14:

i emailed cobraside last night and actually got a repsonse back pretty quickly. apparently interpunk has the colors wrong and theyre wrong in the database here as well as a result. all the people who think the colors are stupid, (custard and pumpkin) can be relieved. according to the rep who emailed me back they will be printed on green and blue, as well as black; tentatively 300 each on green and blue, and 400 on black. and from what i got out of the email they are nowhere close to pressing them and an exact release is still up in the air as a result.

ok, so now I'm told by the ok d fellow selling on ebay that there are more colors coming. Purple, custard/brown, yellow/cream and "another set of colors" which I'mn

ot sure what that means.

I asked the seller if there were other colors besides blue, green, and black, and this is what he said:

they are different colors, whoever places big orders of the titles they can get colors for themselves and their website,

cheers

pete

I don't really understand what he was trying to say.

ok, so now I'm told by the ok d fellow selling on ebay that there are more colors coming. Purple, custard/brown, yellow/cream and "another set of colors" which I'mn

ot sure what that means.

I asked the seller if there were other colors besides blue, green, and black, and this is what he said:

they are different colors, whoever places big orders of the titles they can get colors for themselves and their website,

cheers

pete

I don't really understand what he was trying to say.

he only ever gives really vauge explanations. When people were asking about the dashboard colors he would answer without actually getting to what the person wanted to know. He must be a politician.