else

document.write('+':gzzfxx4v]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Or maybe since you're new here and have no idea about the personalities of the people who've been posting her a long time you're opinion is worthless? Context is everything. If you have no context you're speaking out your ass.

actually i've been reading this message board for a long time, but yes just started a profile. i'm sorry if you feel i'm 'talking out of my ass' but as far that goes, i'm not. you should check your grammar and learn to take a joke. in the future i'll make sure not to bruise your itty bitty ego. i sowee.

all hail loki, gardian of message board personalities, whos grammar made his comment an insult to begin with!

Once again talking out your ass. Sorry kiddo, I've got no ego. I do however hate people who join a community and simply stir up shit. I don't think I'm better than anyone else, but when people take what I say out of context yeah it annoys me. You we not joking with what you said. You were trying to convince Adam I was pooping on his neck. If it was a joke I'd have laughed. So in the future learn to tell a joke and you'll be fine.

Also if the best you can come back at me with is my grammar you obviously don't read the board that much. There are so many worse things you can attack me for to make yourself look awesome than that. My man boobs (legendary pix yo), my collection of a band that always is breaking up, the fact that I have a Pedro the Lion and a Norse god reference in my name. Step up your insult game sir.

I would love to have this on vinyl, it is definetly in my top 10 albums of all time.

I personaly love how all the songs sort of blend together, it is very artistic, you have to listen to it start to finish as a whole to really appreciate this album.

If you want to listen to a bunch of random songs that dont sound anything like each other buy a compilation cd! It just saddens me to see people miss out on a great piece of work like this album because people are too busy looking for the next few songs they can put on their ipod as opposed to looking at an album as a whole.

So yeah, I guess all I am trying to say is this album is perfect for vinyl!

I would love to have this on vinyl, it is definetly in my top 10 albums of all time.

I personaly love how all the songs sort of blend together, it is very artistic, you have to listen to it start to finish as a whole to really appreciate this album.

If you want to listen to a bunch of random songs that dont sound anything like each other buy a compilation cd! It just saddens me to see people miss out on a great piece of work like this album because people are too busy looking for the next few songs they can put on their ipod as opposed to looking at an album as a whole.

So yeah, I guess all I am trying to say is this album is perfect for vinyl!

The fact that it is a cohesive album is one of its strong points, but it doesn't help the fact that each individual song is too long and drags on. There's like minute+ long chunks of many songs that could be removed. The whole thing is just toooooooo long.

Yea, I remember liking the album upon first listen, but then I was like "how is this still going?"

I remember reading something from Jeff from BTMI! saying "if a song is going to be over 4 min, it better damn well HAVE TO be over 4 min". TREOS should have had the same thinking. Their songs just dragged out for no apparent reason... lots of looping.

sort of like frances the mute...

Yea, I remember liking the album upon first listen, but then I was like "how is this still going?"

I remember reading something from Jeff from BTMI! saying "if a song is going to be over 4 min, it better damn well HAVE TO be over 4 min". TREOS should have had the same thinking. Their songs just dragged out for no apparent reason... lots of looping.

sort of like frances the mute...

I cant even listen to Frances the Mute. I listened to it a few times thru when it came out and was like wtf is this? Was any of that actually a song? Love that band but they havent put out anything even half as good as their first album since then.