The Receiving End of Sirens

There was one song of theirs I liked in like 8th grade. Now, I can't even listen to it.

Their first record came out 4 years ago. Did you just recently graduate? If so I want to do a scientific study on how someone who just got out of high school can be as cynical as you are. And this band blows.

I did just graduate. I don't understand at all what you're trying to say, nor do I understand how my post paints me as a cynical person. I liked a song by a band 4 years ago, but no longer do. I'm sorry? ::)

Their first record came out 4 years ago. Did you just recently graduate? If so I want to do a scientific study on how someone who just got out of high school can be as cynical as you are. And this band blows.

I did just graduate. I don't understand at all what you're trying to say, nor do I understand how my post paints me as a cynical person. I liked a song by a band 4 years ago, but no longer do. I'm sorry? ::)

Didn't do so well on reading comprehension in school huh buddy? I also dislike the band. Your post gave me the information that you just graduated. You have the cynical mind of a man twice your age, and thusly upon learning you were in fact much younger than I thought you were I was surprised. Your post didn't paint you as a cynical person this time. Your general posting paints you as a cynical person. I like that about your post personally.

Didn't do so well on reading comprehension in school huh buddy? I also dislike the band. Your post gave me the information that you just graduated. You have the cynical mind of a man twice your age, and thusly upon learning you were in fact much younger than I thought you were I was surprised. Your post didn't paint you as a cynical person this time. Your general posting paints you as a cynical person. I like that about your post personally.

I see. I read it as you subtly calling me a liar. My mistake.

Yea, I remember liking the album upon first listen, but then I was like "how is this still going?"

I remember reading something from Jeff from BTMI! saying "if a song is going to be over 4 min, it better damn well HAVE TO be over 4 min". TREOS should have had the same thinking. Their songs just dragged out for no apparent reason... lots of looping.

Honestly that's how I saw it too. As far as cynical goes, pretty sure it's supposed to be used in a negative term. You might as well just call someone 'contemptuous'. Maybe he was trying to save his ass ;)

Honestly that's how I saw it too. As far as cynical goes, pretty sure it's supposed to be used in a negative term. You might as well just call someone 'contemptuous'. Maybe he was trying to save his ass ;)

Or maybe since you're new here and have no idea about the personalities of the people who've been posting her a long time you're opinion is worthless? Context is everything. If you have no context you're speaking out your ass.

Or maybe since you're new here and have no idea about the personalities of the people who've been posting her a long time you're opinion is worthless? Context is everything. If you have no context you're speaking out your ass.

actually i've been reading this message board for a long time, but yes just started a profile. i'm sorry if you feel i'm 'talking out of my ass' but as far that goes, i'm not. you should check your grammar and learn to take a joke. in the future i'll make sure not to bruise your itty bitty ego. i sowee.

all hail loki, gardian of message board personalities, whos grammar made his comment an insult to begin with!