New Chuck Ragan LIVE LP

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey guys

ian from leechredda here! maybe you guys should wait with ordering from our shop. we will try to get somme over to the us. vcshop and noidea maybe, we havent had time to contact the people yet because we are so busy but we still have time, the release date is the 4th of september! of course we are always stoked people from the states order directly from us!

chuck will have somme copies at the upcomming european tour!

Hey hey guys

ian from leechredda here! maybe you guys should wait with ordering from our shop. we will try to get somme over to the us. vcshop and noidea maybe, we havent had time to contact the people yet because we are so busy but we still have time, the release date is the 4th of september! of course we are always stoked people from the states order directly from us!

chuck will have somme copies at the upcomming european tour!

awesome news! thanks for the heads up!

Well, Thats what I get for being impatient....costed me a shitload. I sure hope they make it here OK. I just got an email saying sent the LPs today....But said it will take like 6 weeks!! 6 Weeks! I'm concerned how they will make it safely....must be coming over on a boat. I hope it was packed good...hell 6 weeks even packed good might not make it in good condition....I guess I'll see. Anyone ever order some records and it take this long? And did they arrive OK?

Well, Thats what I get for being impatient....costed me a shitload. I sure hope they make it here OK. I just got an email saying sent the LPs today....But said it will take like 6 weeks!! 6 Weeks! I'm concerned how they will make it safely....must be coming over on a boat. I hope it was packed good...hell 6 weeks even packed good might not make it in good condition....I guess I'll see. Anyone ever order some records and it take this long? And did they arrive OK?

It's been many years since I had anything shipped 'ground' internationally. But the six week time frame for me was always a worst case scenario. It always arrived in about half that time. But like I said, that was a long time ago.

They are not sent yet, I don´t think they´ll have them in hands yet. They´ll ship them mid august.

They just changed the status on the order page to "shipped", although they are not shipped yet.

Thats what they told me in the email they sent me.

nearly every european record collector orders from the US regularly. sending a record over seas isnt a big deal, your records will be fine

edit- having said that, my Dear Landlord lp came today with a pretty bad bend in the corner...i blame the UK post office though.

They are not sent yet, I don´t think they´ll have them in hands yet. They´ll ship them mid august.

They just changed the status on the order page to "shipped", although they are not shipped yet.

This is what my email said that I got today:

Hi Bill

thanks, we sent out the lps today, but they will need around 6-8weeks until you have it

what do you design? do you have a homepage?

hear you soon

benno at Leech*redda

nearly every european record collector orders from the US regularly. sending a record over seas isnt a big deal, your records will be fine

edit- having said that, my Dear Landlord lp came today with a pretty bad bend in the corner...i blame the UK post office though.

my whole HWM collection is from the US......no worries It´ll be alright to order from goold old europe...

This is what my email said that I got today:

Hi Bill

thanks, we sent out the lps today, but they will need around 6-8weeks until you have it

what do you design? do you have a homepage?

hear you soon

benno at Leech*redda

strange. Like I said, they sent me an email telling me that they just changed the status to shipped, but won´t mail them till mid august. ???

Guest afsdan

Euro's get records from the States in good condition because the USPS dropped "surface" from the Internationa services. Now you have to send airmail.

But I've gotten shit sent surface from the UK and such, and things have always arrived intact. It just takes a little patience.

• 3 weeks later...
I got my copy of this the other day...I thought it wasn't shipping until like late August??? (just moved and don't have the living room set up yet, so I havn't had a chance to listen to it yet)

Did you have it shipped the cheapest way? I'm waiting for mine still, but they said it would be at least 6-8 weeks, and that it was sent a few weeks ago.

I got mine in the mail yesterday. It was fairly poorly packaged and came really beat up. I am going to email Leech in the next couple days to see if they would be willing to send me a replacement. I listened to the record when Pirates Press got in a couple for their archives. It's pretty good.

I got mine in the mail yesterday. It was fairly poorly packaged and came really beat up. I am going to email Leech in the next couple days to see if they would be willing to send me a replacement. I listened to the record when Pirates Press got in a couple for their archives. It's pretty good.

That's odd, i have ordered a few things through Leech and they have always shown up well packed and in good condition, but i guess mine didn't have as far to travel.

I got my copy of this the other day...I thought it wasn't shipping until like late August??? (just moved and don't have the living room set up yet, so I havn't had a chance to listen to it yet)

Did you have it shipped the cheapest way? I'm waiting for mine still, but they said it would be at least 6-8 weeks, and that it was sent a few weeks ago.

ordered the cheapest mailing option as well...mine came with like a dinged corner, but nothing to get my panties in a wad about....set up my living room last night just so I could spin this, dig it...also the "Packing Material" in mine was two pretty big Gig Posters for Warship's Euro tour that were just kind of crumpled up...Ima try and flatten one of 'em out

• 3 weeks later...