Shipping?!

How do you use media mail? It is cheaper correct?

I usually reuse packages and end up just using priority mail. But wow 5.25 for a single LP from boston to buffallo. wtf is that all about.

what are my other options?

ps. i'm way to scared to ask mr. postman. they are all rushing ya around with 500 people in line and yelling and crap. i never know what to do.

How do you use media mail? It is cheaper correct?

I usually reuse packages and end up just using priority mail. But wow 5.25 for a single LP from boston to buffallo. wtf is that all about.

what are my other options?

ps. i'm way to scared to ask mr. postman. they are all rushing ya around with 500 people in line and yelling and crap. i never know what to do.

They're busy but they're there to serve you. Don't be scared. Just speak up and say you want it delivered media mail.

Every time I go to the Post Office they ask what's in the box, I said a record and they get that Media Mail stamp out and go buck wild. Seriously, the one lady takes her shirt off and I start spraying champagne everywhere. It's a crazy experience...

With 7"s they always tell me it'll be cheaper to go First Class. I nod and go ok and hand them my Discover Card and then we part ways. Different people, but stronger.

shipping is a pain in the ass... mailers are like 75 cents a pop or more if yer not buying in bulk, and then $3.50 or so with confirmation... and then kids complain that you're charing $4 for shipping .. haha

THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME!!!

haha.

Yeah, mine came out to 4.68 today.

I was embarassed the first time I walked in I didn't ask for media mail and it came out to 5 something and I was short money so I ran to CVS and had to take out money, then remembered media mail.

PS Vitty it went out today.

In the past, I've had to argue with several different postal employees who told me that "unless the form of media is a cd or dvd, it doesn't fall under media mail guidelines"... It's unbelievable that they don't understand their own policy. Anyway, I found a very small, local post office close by with cool employees who actually know what they're doing. Anyone else ever come across this?