GIANGANTIC live auction score!

so I just got back from a local auction house. went randomly with my mom, gf, and friend...i came back with what i'd estimate at about 600-700 7"s that seem to be mostly from the 1960-70s. Paid a whopping $32 for them all!!! I'd say about 5% are in picture sleeves or something to that affect. It was kind of a whim, but I figure I might be able to get some cool stuff out of it and ebay the rest. (I could really use a few bucks and this will be a fun way to do it) I'll have some pictures tomorrow - I'm really tired out. I'll then try to start organizing a list which of course I'll offer your way.

[image]

[image]

I woke up real sick this morning so I took a sick day. At least it gave me time to browse through them all. There's a lot more 70's stuff than I thought. SOme is pretty scratched but some looks brand new.

Turns out there were only 5 Motowns...

Diana Ross and the Supremes - No Matter What Sign You Are/The Young Folks

Bonnie Pointer - Heaven Must Have Sent You (single/LP version)

Billy Preston - All I wanted Was you- With You I'm Born Again (3 copies)

Marvin Gaye - One more Heartache/When I had your Love (1966) Tamla/Motown - hole through record in label area that doesn't touch playing area

The Temptations - Masterpiece Vocal/Instrumental - 1973 - Gordy /Motown - label has writing and is worn

Frank Sinatra - Theme from New York, New York/You and Me - Reprise 1980

Frank Sinatra - The Impatient Years/Love and Marriage - Capitol Purple label in old Capitol sleeve

Frank Sinatra - You'll never walk alone/If I loved you - red columbia label in old Columbia sleeve

If you are interested in any of those above just shoot me a PM with a $ offer.