Polar Bear Club... The Redder The Better...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, if it would have been anymore, would have skipped out on it, but like you said, $45 isn't THAT bad considering the tour presses are in there

edit: I would assume they're shipping anytime now since they have pics of the jacket and pics of the vinyl in the store and I think they mention having them in stock or on hand or sumthin

true. well i am fuckin' stoked to get this, and i shipped it to my cottage in the states cause canada post have tendency to fuck up my packages and i most of sent about 30 packages to my cottage, if not more and not one of them had bent corners, and i saved on shipping too :)

thanks for all of the interest in both of these POLAR BEAR CLUB EP's!

we should be shipping these out by the end of next week - we have the covers for both, and we had one of each of the EP's sent overnight for the pictures, but the rest of the vinyl will be arriving at our office mid next week...

couldn't be happier with how these came out - the vinyl colors for the new EP are perfect and the gloss/emboss of the 12", whoa.

more info will be posted when they're ready to ship, etc..

other B9 vinyl news: DBD LP's and Dead Swans EP's start shipping on Thursday, sorry for the overlap!

up next: Soul Control EP, Dead Swans LP...

- Chris

B9 in my experience ships really fast, and I don't think they post pre-orders until they physically have the records at hand.

thanks Preston! Matt+Co. are on their game but we've got so many records lined up through October that we needed to get this pre-order up a week earlier than we'd like to make sure we don't double up on what's next... Shouldn't be too much of a wait...