Nirvana Dorks: ORG Reissues/Color Wax

Apparently these will only be available from Music Direct (and then ebay after).

To start: Nevermind on 180gm blue wax, pressed at RTI (which in my experience, is the best pressing plant in the world (well, Pallas in Germany is pretty good too)).

http://www.musicdirect.com/product/85727

Not cheap. That's a warning.

However, if these really are gonna be "the best sounding" LPs of these albums, I am all for it. (as opposed to having spent money on simply vinyl version and the mofi (when it came out) and being severely disappointed.)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love their sales pitch on every other paragraph.

HURRY! LIMITED TO 4000 COPIES WORLDWIDE, THESE WILL SELL OUT. AS THE EXCLUSIVE SELLER OF THIS AMAZING WORK, AS WELL AS NIRVANA'S EQUALLY ESSENTIAL IN UTERO AND MTV UNPLUGGED, ORDER YOUR COPIES FROM MUSIC DIRECT TODAY. THINK ABOUT IT: DECISIONS DON'T GET ANY SIMPLER THAN THIS. THREE ALL-TIME GREAT RECORDS IN THE BEST-SOUNDING PRESSINGS EVER.

Get them all from Music Direct now before they land on eBay for triple the price. Don't get left out and be forced to pay a premium later. Guarantee your copies by ordering now!

Definitive LP Pressing of Nirvana’s Final Album: THE SOUND WILL MAKE YOU SWOON

Beat the inevitable upcharge by ordering today! Secure your copies--and several extras as a can't-miss investment--by calling Music Direct now.

Just ordered.....$100 for all three. I wonder what the shipping date of "TBD" means and if they will all come out at the same time.

I dunno, man. I fucking ordered the represses of the first two Breeders albums in January and haven't heard word one about a release date.

I will totally shell out $30 bones for In Utero. And it's the Albini mix, too. That's a major plus. Too bad they're not doing Incesticide, though.

I was waiting for a show at ABC No Rio to start one summer and I found myself in a weird record store. Mostly jazz and r&b records from what i remember. crates and crates and no order to anything. Everything was $5.

Found a mint copy of Unplugged on white vinyl after about 2 hours of crate digging. Made my week.